It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Granted.
kusumahendra: Thank you bjgamer for donating Ultima 7. And Thanks zeo. Keep up the good work. You're the man.
You are very welcome. I have to admit, it is my favorite in the Ultima series. I hope you enjoy it. :)
nomination:
Enebias -> first game donated after this post.
Post edited July 22, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: nomination:
Enebias -> Sacrifice
I believe ciemnogrodzianin requested Sacrifice approx 16 hrs ago - but IMHO I am glad to see nominations coming back to this giveaway. So, thank you BeatriceElysia and greeklover for thinking of others. :)
BeatriceElysia: nomination:
Enebias -> Sacrifice
bjgamer: I believe ciemnogrodzianin requested Sacrifice approx 16 hrs ago - but IMHO I am glad to see nominations coming back to this giveaway. So, thank you BeatriceElysia and greeklover for thinking of others. :)
Oh, stupid me. Should edit my post.
This looks like an amazing community! Hope I qualify later on ( I've barely had my account) so I join in on the donations and what-not.

My only question is: What kind of games would people like donated?
MAjestyOfOmneQ: This looks like an amazing community! Hope I qualify later on ( I've barely had my account) so I join in on the donations and what-not.

If you think it's amazing now, should have seen it 5+ years ago... Many of those who did are pretty disheartened by how it is now (and plenty of the notable ones left).
But to answer the question, I think just about any game on here is wanted by someone, maybe with the exception of those recently given away for free, though even then there would be a few who missed it. You may think that titles that have been available for years and sold for no more than a couple of bucks several times, or were even also free at some point in the past, may have a harder time finding a home among the active community members, since most of those interested probably got them already, but for example Ultima 7 lasted I think 2 days on the list now, so...
The internet was a wonderful place 5 years ago... though GOG seems to be a nice safehave.

Great point. I've got to do some planning then.

I've never played Ultima and now I feel like I may be missing out. I was busy with consoles so there are a ton of PC titles that I have no clue about... which is why I plan on playing through Witcher.
MAjestyOfOmneQ: This looks like an amazing community! Hope I qualify later on ( I've barely had my account) so I join in on the donations and what-not.

Welcome to the community! :) I second what Cavalary said, it isn't what it was, but there are those here who still try to promote a sense of community and shared love of gaming. As for what to donate, again Cavalary had it right - sometimes members may have missed a freebie, or a sale. For myself, I'm not always able to check in and may miss a good daily sale or not have noticed a good weekend sale on an oldie I was waiting for. (GOG is somewhat notorious for late emails on sales and I've received notice sometimes in the last hours of the sale.) So if you see a good sale on a game you have liked yourself and would like to share with someone else to enjoy:

1) Get it separately - only 1 at a time in the cart (otherwise they are all grouped together in one key)
2) Click the checkbox for a gift, then enter your own email to get a gift key sent to you
3) Set your Chat to Everyone (it is Friends Only by default) and then copy the gift key to zeogold thru Chat. It may take a few days but he will add it to the list.

Then someone who has it on their wishlist or has always wanted to try it or try something different can request it, and hopefully lets you know they appreciate your donation. :)
May I have Overlord II? Thanks

Welcome to the community. I think, the best is to gift games that you enjoyed and maybe also games from developers you consider worth supporting.
low rated
I am wondering if anyone would have a Fallout 3 for GOG code sitting collecting dust. No worries if not. I figured I would ask.
The process sounds wonderfully simple!

I'll make sure to put some cash aside and keep an eye out. Shame I can't donate my physical games, upupupu.
tastymonkey: I am wondering if anyone would have a Fallout 3 for GOG code sitting collecting dust. No worries if not. I figured I would ask.
Wrong thread for just asking for games. Check the OP posts for the list of available games or try here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
MAjestyOfOmneQ: The process sounds wonderfully simple!

I'll make sure to put some cash aside and keep an eye out. Shame I can't donate my physical games, upupupu.
ariaspi's advice sounds like the right idea, give games you want others to play and support developers you want to support, yep.

May I advise you not to jump in too fast though? Even if you can just afford it without it being a problem, may want to see how you react to those who ask, to the thanks or the lack of them, some entitlement and so on. Don't want some unsatisfactory or downright bad experience to get you bitter quickly.
Cavalary: ariaspi's advice sounds like the right idea, give games you want others to play and support developers you want to support, yep.

May I advise you not to jump in too fast though? Even if you can just afford it without it being a problem, may want to see how you react to those who ask, to the thanks or the lack of them, some entitlement and so on. Don't want some unsatisfactory or downright bad experience to get you bitter quickly.
That's great advice. I honestly am overexcited to find a decent gaming community. I last enjoyed one back in the days of Onlive - and I've yet to enjoy a community since its closure.