It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I check YouTube video of Ultima 7 and blown away by how beautiful it is.

May I request the game?
Qwertw: Thanks to Gixgox for the Stalker's key
Good that you caught the Stalker, he was rather annoying. :)
I don't know if you got my message with the key zeogold, hope there's not a problem with chat.
Qwertw: Thanks to Gixgox for the Stalker's key
gixgox: Good that you caught the Stalker, he was rather annoying. :)
Let's drink to him once more. He was a good stalker.
Lexor: Thank you and bjgamer for this donation. I played both X-COMs a lot (this one and UFO Defense) 20+ years ago. Third part wasn't as good as these two for me (even when second part was just a "reskinned" first one). Sadly I lost my copies, so now it will be a good time to bring back these memories. :)
bjgamer: You are very welcome. Like you, I was disappointed in the third X-Com, but had a lot of fun with UFO Defense and Terror from the Deep. When I saw them on GOG, I had to pick up copies for myself and an extra to share here. Glad to know it found a good home. Enjoy! :)
Yes, it was a reskin, but it was my first X-COM game so new to me, and the underwater world paired with my Lovecraft readings was pushing my imagination. Ahhh...
kdgog: (my only wishlist item is Duskers, which never seems to go on sale, but I'm sure I'll just give in and buy it one day!)
Hey, your game is on sale right now! ;)
kdgog: (my only wishlist item is Duskers, which never seems to go on sale, but I'm sure I'll just give in and buy it one day!)
Lexor: Hey, your game is on sale right now! ;)
Ha ha, thanks, I just bought it. :-)
My GOG wishlist is now cleared, for the first time in ages! I have some Steam wishlisted games but couldn't bring myself to buy them because I keep hoping they'll appear on GOG eventually.
kdgog: My GOG wishlist is now cleared, for the first time in ages!
Congratulations! :D Please let me know later what do you think about this game, maybe I should try it too.
high rated
kusumahendra: I check YouTube video of Ultima 7 and blown away by how beautiful it is.

May I request the game?
Granted.
I nominate BeatriceElysia for Overlord II, it's in her wishlist and she was asking about it lately.
high rated
greeklover: I nominate BeatriceElysia for Overlord II, it's in her wishlist and she was asking about it lately.
...so, funny story about the donor...
greeklover: I nominate BeatriceElysia for Overlord II, it's in her wishlist and she was asking about it lately.
zeogold: ...
...so, funny story about the donor...
lol
Fabulous! I haven't seen here such a great shot :D

May I have code for Sacrifice?
Post edited July 21, 2018 by ciemnogrodzianin
May i request Overlord II or Zombie Night Terror ?
Post edited July 24, 2018 by i_hope_you_rot
kusumahendra: I check YouTube video of Ultima 7 and blown away by how beautiful it is.

May I request the game?
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you bjgamer for donating Ultima 7. And Thanks zeo. Keep up the good work. You're the man.