It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for X-COM: Terror from the Deep if it's still available?
high rated
Qwertw: Can I ask for the last Stalker Clear Sky key?
Fonzer: Can i have Master of Orion 1+2?
Lexor: May I ask for X-COM: Terror from the Deep if it's still available?
All granted.

arsalan12: May I request Little Big Adventure 2 if it's still available?
You normally wouldn't really qualify for the giveaway, but I'll make an exception here since this is a daggered freebie.
Granted, but you need to open up your chat to me so I can get it to you. Either change your privacy settings or add me as a friend.
Uruqai: May I ask for Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition if it is still available
It ain't on the list, my man. Sorry.
Post edited July 18, 2018 by zeogold
Thanks themken and zeogold for master of orion 1+2.
Fonzer: Thanks themken and zeogold for master of orion 1+2.
Hope you will enjoy them! Both are worth playing in my opinion. The new fan patch for MoO2 is highly recommended and the one for the first game with some reservations as it also changes the gameplay a bit.
Fonzer: Thanks themken and zeogold for master of orion 1+2.
Themken: Hope you will enjoy them! Both are worth playing in my opinion. The new fan patch for MoO2 is highly recommended and the one for the first game with some reservations as it also changes the gameplay a bit.
How does it compare to sword of the stars complete. I really can't play sword of the stars i believe since don't have enough ram and i though this game master of orion 1+2 would be worth it as a replacement.
Plus low space requirements game to add more varying games is always welcome to me.
Fonzer:
I actually do not have SotS... but that one is real time and MoO is turn based.

For a better experience in the first MoO: Turn cycles up to over 4000 (eg 5000).
Post edited July 18, 2018 by Themken
Fonzer:
Themken: I actually do not have SotS... but that one is real time and MoO is turn based.

For a better experience in the first MoO: Turn cycles up to over 4000 (eg 5000).
Okay thanks. I did play sots seemed decent only if that pc wouldn't malfunction i could have still played it.
Post edited July 18, 2018 by Fonzer
Uruqai: May I ask for Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition if it is still available
zeogold: It ain't on the list, my man. Sorry.
Wait. You are out of stock on Neverwinter Nights keys? When on earth did THAT happen? ;)
Post edited July 18, 2018 by MarkoH01
zeogold: It ain't on the list, my man. Sorry.
MarkoH01: Wait. You are out of stock on Neverwinter Nights keys? When on earth did THAT happen? ;)
Maybe keys expired? Recently there were few people requesting NWN, but not many...
MarkoH01: Wait. You are out of stock on Neverwinter Nights keys? When on earth did THAT happen? ;)
BeatriceElysia: Maybe keys expired? Recently there were few people requesting NWN, but not many...
Thanks for your reply but my querstion was only meant rhetorical and as a joke (since zeo always pointed out that he had just too many of those). :)
BeatriceElysia: Maybe keys expired? Recently there were few people requesting NWN, but not many...
MarkoH01: Thanks for your reply but my querstion was only meant rhetorical and as a joke (since zeo always pointed out that he had just too many of those). :)
He also pointed out exactly a month ago that the stock had managed to get down to a single copy :)
MarkoH01: Thanks for your reply but my querstion was only meant rhetorical and as a joke (since zeo always pointed out that he had just too many of those). :)
Cavalary: He also pointed out exactly a month ago that the stock had managed to get down to a single copy :)
Which makes my "funny" remark actually quite unfunny. O.K. I withdraw my question then :)
Lexor: May I ask for X-COM: Terror from the Deep if it's still available?
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you and bjgamer for this donation. I played both X-COMs a lot (this one and UFO Defense) 20+ years ago. Third part wasn't as good as these two for me (even when second part was just a "reskinned" first one). Sadly I lost my copies, so now it will be a good time to bring back these memories. :)
Thanks to Gixgox for the Stalker's key
Lexor: Thank you and bjgamer for this donation. I played both X-COMs a lot (this one and UFO Defense) 20+ years ago. Third part wasn't as good as these two for me (even when second part was just a "reskinned" first one). Sadly I lost my copies, so now it will be a good time to bring back these memories. :)
You are very welcome. Like you, I was disappointed in the third X-Com, but had a lot of fun with UFO Defense and Terror from the Deep. When I saw them on GOG, I had to pick up copies for myself and an extra to share here. Glad to know it found a good home. Enjoy! :)