It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If it is still available, may I ask for Disciples 2 Gold?
Enebias: If it is still available, may I ask for Disciples 2 Gold?
Disciples 2 is a great game. I spent a lot of hours playing that years ago.
Enebias: If it is still available, may I ask for Disciples 2 Gold?
FireDrakeZ: Disciples 2 is a great game. I spent a lot of hours playing that years ago.
Everyone says that! :)

I never played the Disciples series, so I guess I have no excuse to avoid it any longer now!
Enebias: I never played the Disciples series, so I guess I have no excuse to avoid it any longer now!
Well, if you never played any Disciples game I would start with part 1. :D
(and here goes your excuse :P)

BTW: Disciples 1/2 were my reasons to join GOG platform and first games I got here. :P
Post edited July 06, 2018 by Lexor
Enebias: I never played the Disciples series, so I guess I have no excuse to avoid it any longer now!
Lexor: Well, if you never played any Disciples game I would start with part 1. :D

BTW: Disciples 1/2 were my reasons to join GOG platform and first games I got here. :P
I know it is a bit different from 1 and 2, but I decided to get Disciples 3 Reincarnation(which is not available on GOG) during the steam sale for $2.99 to complete my collection. It is supposed to be the definitive edition of Disciples 3.
Post edited July 07, 2018 by FireDrakeZ
Lexor: Well, if you never played any Disciples game I would start with part 1. :D

FireDrakeZ: I know it is a bit different from 1 and 2, but I decided to get Disciples 3 Reincarnation(which is not available on GOG) during the steam sale for $2.99 to complete my collection. It is supposed to be the definitive edition of Disciples 3.
Saw that 3 was received very poorly (meaning first one, Renaissance - submitted it on MobyGames, was my first game entry there). Did they somehow fix it since?

Played first one last year. Actually played the campaigns last summer, then started going through those Divine Empire scenarios, that series is longer than the campaigns after all, 21 vs. 16 (4x4), but on and off, finished 14th in May, so 2/3 through, didn't play more since. Does get tedious after a while, campaigns keep it fresh, at 4 scenarios with each race, keeping your hero and a few things and having higher tiers available as you advance, but these scenarios, starting over each time, and maps being largely reused, meh. Works in small doses.
FireDrakeZ: I know it is a bit different from 1 and 2, but I decided to get Disciples 3 Reincarnation(which is not available on GOG) during the steam sale for $2.99 to complete my collection. It is supposed to be the definitive edition of Disciples 3.
Cavalary: Saw that 3 was received very poorly (meaning first one, Renaissance - submitted it on MobyGames, was my first game entry there). Did they somehow fix it since?

Played first one last year. Actually played the campaigns last summer, then started going through those Divine Empire scenarios, that series is longer than the campaigns after all, 21 vs. 16 (4x4), but on and off, finished 14th in May, so 2/3 through, didn't play more since. Does get tedious after a while, campaigns keep it fresh, at 4 scenarios with each race, keeping your hero and a few things and having higher tiers available as you advance, but these scenarios, starting over each time, and maps being largely reused, meh. Works in small doses.
D3 Reincarnation was better received than the original D3. It's mechanics are much closer to D2, with fewer bugs. You are no longer forced to travel on roads like HOMM and original D3, but can travel freely in an open world like D2. Maps were reworked and it is much more like D2. Battles are faster with a max of 6 units like D2(instead of 8) with smaller arenas so it won't be as tedious.

Here is a description I read on steam review that made me buy the game:
"Reincarnation is the real Disciples 3. It's Renaissance+Resurrection, with refined tactical system and magic. Its combat is more like an advanced version from Disciples 2. The Combat area is smaller now, and every unit has their own limited movement and attack range, which makes formation extremely important. Ships and thief abilities are back, too!"

In contrast to D3Renaissance/Resurrection, Reincarnation has generally positive reviews on steam. It still doesn't have the Clan(dwarves) campaign though as the game was never finished by the developers.
Post edited July 07, 2018 by FireDrakeZ
since i was too late for my previous requests can i request neverwinter nights diamond and system shock 2?
Hello I would like to request the Atlantis trilogy. If only one is being given out, I would like to start with the first one Atlantis Lost Tales. Thank you.
FireDrakeZ: Hello I would like to request the Atlantis trilogy. If only one is being given out, I would like to start with the first one Atlantis Lost Tales. Thank you.
Weird and unnerving game. I have not been lucky in running the second one on Windows 10, I have to try emulation.
I think you can start from any episode as its stories are set in different ages in the same world.
Post edited July 07, 2018 by Dogmaus

Well, yes, one should start fom the beginning... yet now I have very little time, so I wanted to play the (supposedly) best installment in the series.
May I request Oxenfree please?
I just noticed I missed that freebie somehow. >.<
FireDrakeZ: Hello I would like to request the Atlantis trilogy. If only one is being given out, I would like to start with the first one Atlantis Lost Tales. Thank you.
Dogmaus: Weird and unnerving game. I have not been lucky in running the second one on Windows 10, I have to try emulation.
I think you can start from any episode as its stories are set in different ages in the same world.
Thanks. It is one of the few games I don't have from the list so it is what I asked for. If I get it, hopefully I can make it work.
Post edited July 08, 2018 by FireDrakeZ
Hi Zeo, I really fancy Inherit the Earth but I'm unsure whether I'm eligable as I requested a game at the end of last month but received it this month
supplementscene: Hi Zeo, I really fancy Inherit the Earth but I'm unsure whether I'm eligable as I requested a game at the end of last month but received it this month
I think it depends on when you request it, not when it's granted. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.