It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to Aghem for the dono, and Zeo for keeping this going!
pkk234: Hello, i'd like to ask for Paper Sorcerer!
Lexor: Good choice!

If you got the game then later do not forget to drop in PS GOG subforum to find my solutions for some "build-in" bugs. :)
Hello, so I've received the game and checked out the forum for your posts.
I wanted to see the solutions, but some of them had [spoilers] in the title so I did not look at them yet.
Which ones should I use for a first time play through?
Post edited July 02, 2018 by pkk234
supplementscene: Thanks for Screamer 2, although thanks to who? Zeo says it's from _mz_ but gog says it's gifted by moon-and-star. Perhaps the same person or perhaps a mix up? Either way thank you to them and thank you to Zeo
TheSaint54: Thanks Zeo for continuing to administer to the huge thread! Thanks also to _mz_ for Imperial Glory as well as the anonymous donor who donated Age of Wonders!
moon-and-star is a support employee of GOG. im happy you like these games and wish you some fun with 'em :D
pkk234: I wanted to see the solutions, but some of them had [spoilers] in the title so I did not look at them yet.
Which ones should I use for a first time play through?
There are two topics:

[guide][spoilers] block 6 level 3 altar - missing item bug solution
[guide][spoilers] block 10 level 1 - King's Key bug solution

Yes, both topics have [spoilers] tag in title, but both also are useful in 1st run. These are guides to some quests / achievements and topic title suggests "where you can find this bug" (on what block and level) - if you've already finished that level (found exit to the next one) and have a feeling you found something you can't use anywhere then you can go ahead and read my topic. :)
Post edited July 02, 2018 by Lexor
Thanks to UncleColdBeer for Dungeon Keeper 2 and zeogold for this giveaway!
aghem: May I ask for Screamer, please?
zeogold: All granted.
Thanks a lot _mz_ and Zeogold!
TheSaint54: Thanks Zeo for continuing to administer to the huge thread! Thanks also to _mz_ for Imperial Glory as well as the anonymous donor who donated Age of Wonders!
_mz_: moon-and-star is a support employee of GOG. im happy you like these games and wish you some fun with 'em :D
Mystery solved, thanks for Sceamer 2
thanks to all :)
Huge thanks to Jungle_Falcon for Frozen Synapse and as always my eternal gratitude to zeogold for running the giveaway.
Andrey82: Thanks to UncleColdBeer for Dungeon Keeper 2 and zeogold for this giveaway!
Have fun!
high rated
supplementscene: Thanks for Screamer 2, although thanks to who? Zeo says it's from _mz_ but gog says it's gifted by moon-and-star. Perhaps the same person or perhaps a mix up? Either way thank you to them and thank you to Zeo
If you have a game converted to a gift purchase, it'll show the staff member who did the conversion as the gifter rather than the person who bought it.

By the by, I'd just like to take this moment to make a general thanks to the community once again. A whole slew of donors new and old popped out of the woodwork just to offer up their RiME and Sunless Sea keys. 36 copies of Sunless Sea alone were given away, which is absolutely amazing and I'm pretty sure is going down in Community Giveaway history as the most copies of a single game given. You people never fail to amaze me.
Post edited July 03, 2018 by zeogold
I have one copies of Neverwinter Nights Diamond and Syberia.

If you are interested, contact via PM.
high rated
vgezer: I have one copies of Neverwinter Nights Diamond and Syberia.

That's kind of you and all, but I believe you've been told before, in this very thread, that this is not the thread for giving away keys on your own. There are plenty of other threads for that. In order to participate in this giveaway, you would PM your codes to the host (that would be me) who would then distribute them from there. Otherwise, you're looking for this:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
Fairfox: itll probs take meee a gazillion years with no walkthrus (I REFUSE. caps) buuut it will be done!
oh, I know this wery well. being stuck in adventure game is perpetual problem. I always end up in the middle of the game not knowing what to do, and either give up and use walkthru or just put the game in the backlog.
just this weekend I've given up and took a peek in the guide for Inherit the Earth, because otherwise it was impossible to continue game. how the hell should I've supposed to know that to give the letter to the person who refused to accept it, didn't open the door to me and clearly told me to bugger off, I should slip it under the door not just once or twice, but _several_ times?
I hate puzzles like this.

so, good luck if you haven't finished it yet. (=
vgezer: I have one copies of Neverwinter Nights Diamond and Syberia.

zeogold: That's kind of you and all, but I believe you've been told before, in this very thread, that this is not the thread for giving away keys on your own. There are plenty of other threads for that. In order to participate in this giveaway, you would PM your codes to the host (that would be me) who would then distribute them from there. Otherwise, you're looking for this:
Hi,

I contacted you, but got no answer. Please let me know when you read my PM.
zeogold: That's kind of you and all, but I believe you've been told before, in this very thread, that this is not the thread for giving away keys on your own. There are plenty of other threads for that. In order to participate in this giveaway, you would PM your codes to the host (that would be me) who would then distribute them from there. Otherwise, you're looking for this:
vgezer: Hi,

I contacted you, but got no answer. Please let me know when you read my PM.
Is there a rush? zeo is managing multiple things on here on his own time, may take a while (days, even weeks if something else is also going on) to get around to updating this one, which includes sorting through the messages related to it.