It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi Zeo. May I ask for Torchlight 2 please?

Thanks!
Post edited July 02, 2018 by depanza
I would love to try Torchlight 2, although I would miss to play even the first one.

Edit: Too late probably.
Post edited July 02, 2018 by Alexim
Only if no one else asks for it, I could take that Agarest: Generations of War 2 key before it vanishes...

Edit: Give it to Falci then. He 'll probably make better use of it. :)
Post edited July 02, 2018 by Lone_Scout
zeogold: In the interest of time (I'll get to the requests here a little bit later, I promise), all keys expiring tomorrow have been daggered. There's quite a few of them, so take a look at the OP.
I would like to have RIME, since it's daggered. If it is not already taken or expired.
Can I have a copy of Rime if there is 2 available?
May I request Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga , please? :)
I'd love Agarest: Generations of War 2, if possible. :)
can i request Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Giants Citizen Kabuto (loved this game funny too)
May I have one of these Rime if there are still available?. ^_^
May I have Crusader Kings Complete, please, if the key expires tomorrow and no one seems interested in it?

Edit:
Only if badon didn't get one yet.
Post edited July 02, 2018 by ariaspi
Can I ask a dumbass noob question?

How do you redeem a key?
The_Ghost: Can I ask a dumbass noob question?

How do you redeem a key?
Go to https://www.gog.com/redeem/

Profile picture checks out ;)
Post edited July 02, 2018 by direspirefirewire
high rated
supplementscene: Could I have Screamer 2 please? I did used to have the hard copies of both Screamer games and hours of fun but I didn't play the second one as much so owe it a bit more time.
pkk234: Hello, i'd like to ask for Paper Sorcerer!
liyan-62: May i ask Neverwinter Nights Diamond ?
Andrey82: I'd like to ask for Dungeon Keeper™ 2 if its still available.
badon: Can I have Crusader Kings Complete?
Cavalary: Always feeling darn awkward to ask, but... May I please have Nexus: The Jupiter Incident?
HoangMarcel: Can I have Sunless Sea please?
REDVWIN: Is there an extra Frozen Synapse key available? I would wanna try it.
aghem: May I ask for Screamer, please?
kusumahendra: Is this new month already? I'd like to request RIME for this July
Makotolia: If the limit has reset, may I request Giants: Citizen Kabuto? Seems to be a cult hit remaining hidden from me for all these years...
TheSaint54: May I request imperial glory and Age of Wonders (†) (Note: Key expires tomorrow.)? If not, no problem at all - I appreciate your consideration!
depanza: Hi Zeo. May I ask for Torchlight 2 please?
LootHunter: I would like to have RIME, since it's daggered. If it is not already taken or expired.
Sjuan: May I request Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga , please? :)
Falci: I'd love Agarest: Generations of War 2, if possible. :)
All granted.

zlaywal: I'd like to ask for Alan Wake American Nightmare and Consortium: Master Edition please.

Edit: and if no one requested them, Age of Wonders too, so that it don't go to waste
It's a bit tricky to tell from the edit dates, but it would look like you were beaten to Age of Wonders. I'll give you the others, though.
Granted.

te_lanus: Dungeon Keeper™ 2 if available
Alexim: I would love to try Torchlight 2, although I would miss to play even the first one.

Edit: Too late probably.
Zadalon: Can I have a copy of Rime if there is 2 available?
SkelettalAngel: can i request Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Giants Citizen Kabuto (loved this game funny too)
gogamess: May I have one of these Rime if there are still available?. ^_^
ariaspi: May I have Crusader Kings Complete, please, if the key expires tomorrow and no one seems interested in it?

Edit:
Only if badon didn't get one yet.
'Fraid you're all too late.
zeogold: (Note: Keys expire tomorrow.)
You should update all of these to "today". :)
Hi Zeo! May I ask for Simon the sorcerer? if it still available. I also have keys for the old dragonsphere if the dragon wants more gunpowder.