It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like RIME, if avaialble. Thanks!
Hello, Zeo, may I get Dragonsphere?
May I have Imperial Glory? Thx
I'd like to request Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy.
finkleroy: I'd like to request Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy.
I've received my copy here, thanks to Dejavous, and it was really nice adventure - definitely feels like work of Sokal's. Have fun!
PSA: Xenonauts and Ziggurat keys are about to expire, so if anyone missed the giveaways, now would be the time to ask. (I see no pending requests for either.)
Hmmm, may I got keys for Xenonauts and Ziggurat one for each and I will try to brin out new gog users to this website?
BeatriceElysia: Hmmm, may I got keys for Xenonauts and Ziggurat one for each and I will try to brin out new gog users to this website?
I never needed any keys to bring new users to this site. GOG has enough free games on their site as well but I try to convince people of the way GOG is working and I am telling them what's so special about it.
Post edited June 23, 2018 by MarkoH01
To me, in addition to being DRM-free, all those manuals, concept arts, soundtracks and occasionally offered original ("un-enchanced") versions of games are a big plus over other platforms.
deleted
Post edited June 24, 2018 by Fairfox
hey,

may i have bombshell,please?
Eh, if nobody asked for it, can I get Broken Age?
It didn't look so bad as people say, even if indeed not exactly like a classic adventure game..
Post edited June 23, 2018 by phaolo
high rated
MMLN: Hello zeogold. I would like to ask for Magic Carpet Plus, if it is still available in giveaway.
PookaMustard: I'd like FTL, please. Kind of interested in trying it out now that I don't have much better to play nowadays.
triock: May I ask for Populous™: The Beginning, please? Thank you.
Alexim: I would like to request Broken Age: The Complete Adventure, thanks!
depanza: Hi Zeo, may i request

Master of orion 1+2.
obi4ammama: Hey zeo, may i ask if it is ok for a copy of realMyst. Kudos to the people/person who donated this game to the GA. Very nice gesture! :P
andysheets1975: I'd like to request Real Myst, please?
Wolfehunter: Hello Zeogold I would like to have Darkstar One if its still available. Good game and I wouldn't mind having it if possible.
LootHunter: If there are copies of Real Myst left, I would like to request one.
misteryo: I would like RIME, if avaialble. Thanks!
BeatriceElysia: Hello, Zeo, may I get Dragonsphere?
finkleroy: I'd like to request Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy.
Schizo2015: hey,

may i have bombshell,please?
Granted.

BeatriceElysia: Hmmm, may I got keys for Xenonauts and Ziggurat one for each and I will try to brin out new gog users to this website?
Fine by me.
Granted.
FireDrakeZ: Thanks to Vythonaut and Zeogold for Consortium: Master Division !

Hello I would also like to request for WARSOW(with dagger), Dungeon Keeper 2(multiple copies) and Dungeon Keeper Gold(multiple copies) if I am still eligible. Thank you very much.
I'll give you WARSOW, but you already hit your limit and can't get either Dungeon Keeper game. Having multiple copies does not automatically equate to a dagger.
Granted.

bigboss-62: May I request "FTL: Advanced Edition" ?
I'm afraid you don't really qualify as of yet.
Denied due to lack of participation.

V_irving: Can i have Simon the sorcerer? ty
I'm afraid you don't quite qualify for the giveaway yet. Hang around some more, post in some threads, live it up a bit, then return after you're a bit more well-known.
Denied due to lack of participation.

phaolo: Eh, if nobody asked for it, can I get Broken Age?
It didn't look so bad as people say, even if indeed not exactly like a classic adventure game..
Taken already, sorry.

Gerin: May I have Imperial Glory? Thx
I'm afraid you already took your game for the month.
Denied.
Post edited June 24, 2018 by zeogold
May I have a key for FTL please?
Since you been harrassing people on discord to choose something, anything for the love of god. I looked at the list and I am interested in Magic Carpet 2. If it woudlnt be too much touble.