It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My regards to UncleColdBeer for Dungeon Keeper 2, AWG43 for the nomination and zeogold for running this GA.
:)
bhrigu: My regards to UncleColdBeer for Dungeon Keeper 2, AWG43 for the nomination and zeogold for running this GA.
:)
Sure thing, have fun with the game!
V_irving: Can i have Simon the sorcerer? ty
Did you need some help finding the first post in this thread? It appears you may have missed it.
V_irving: Can i have Simon the sorcerer? ty
drmike: Did you need some help finding the first post in this thread? It appears you may have missed it.
sorry, did i ask in the wrong space?
drmike: Did you need some help finding the first post in this thread? It appears you may have missed it.
V_irving: sorry, did i ask in the wrong space?
He means that you should read the first post and the rules listed there, because you probably don't have enough interaction with the community to qualify for this giveaway.

Ultimately, though, zeogold will be the judge of that.
V_irving: sorry, did i ask in the wrong space?
Falci: He means that you should read the first post and the rules listed there, because you probably don't have enough interaction with the community to qualify for this giveaway.

Eu achei q isso era avaliado na hr, até pq n tem um valor estabelecido. Mas tranquilo, obg amigo
Falci: He means that you should read the first post and the rules listed there, because you probably don't have enough interaction with the community to qualify for this giveaway.

V_irving: Eu achei q isso era avaliado na hr, até pq n tem um valor estabelecido. Mas tranquilo, obg amigo
Why on earth can't people talk English in an English forum?

Google translate just translates rubbish:
"I found that this was evaluated in hr, until pq n has an established value. But rest assured, my friend."
V_irving: Eu achei q isso era avaliado na hr, até pq n tem um valor estabelecido. Mas tranquilo, obg amigo
MarkoH01: Why on earth can't people talk English in an English forum?

"I found that this was evaluated in hr, until pq n has an established value. But rest assured, my friend."
"I thought that this was evaluated at the time of asking, specially because there is no value established. But it's alright, thank you friend."
MarkoH01: Why on earth can't people talk English in an English forum?

Falci: "I thought that this was evaluated at the time of asking, specially because there is no value established. But it's alright, thank you friend."
Thank you - even though I still have a bit of trouble to understand it completely.
I was responding a especifc post
V_irving: I was responding a especifc post
I was aware of that but I did not understand your reply. Since this an open forum and not a private conversation I asked. That's all :)
V_irving: I was responding a especifc post
MarkoH01: I was aware of that but I did not understand your reply. Since this an open forum and not a private conversation I asked. That's all :)
I understand, i should have spoken english. My bad
Slightly OT but on the GWENT page they are giving away free Witcher copies. Just register to OG newsletter.
https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus
Many thanks to Pardinuz for Amnesia: The Dark Descent and to zeogold for tirelessly continuing the great GOG community giveaway! :)
Post edited June 22, 2018 by Lemon_Curry
Dogmaus: Slightly OT but on the GWENT page they are giving away free Witcher copies. Just register to OG newsletter.
https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus
This offer is valid since months but good to point it out every now and then before people request The Witcher here (so zeo will die with the two Witcher keys... it's a curse) ;)