It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello Zeogold I would like to have Darkstar One if its still available. Good game and I wouldn't mind having it if possible.

Thanks

Wolf
Just want to thank all the donors who obviously used the sale to add some pretty nice games to the list for others to enjoy. I was not amongst them and I am a bit ashamed I have to confess. The sale overwhelmed me and I had trouble to figure out what to buy for myself - so I simply forgot to buy some keys for this giveaway as well. Next time - promised.
Cheers to Pardinuz for the Age of Wonders 2 key

As always Zeogold for endless patience running this thread
Cavalary: Not yet. Depending on how many Sunless Sea keys there are, it's possible, but for others where you have a single copy, or just a few, only if they're still there with a few days left maybe. And doubt they will be, see requests right away.

Speaking of requests, seems like a few (more) people discovered the candy store recently and want to see how many jars they can stick their fingers in... In case of keys that don't expire soon, may do with a single exception rule, as in can get one daggered game in addition to a non-daggered one, or just a daggered one if you wouldn't otherwise be eligible for a non-daggered one, per month. If the others are not desired by others, you can ask for another next month.
Don't worry, I am not requesting to have these games. I was more curious if these keys are going to be dumped even though none will make to get it or they will get dagger symbol before the time comes. But as I see you answered my question. Probably zeogold thinks likewise you.
fortniteapk: *snip*
You're 80 and it;s your birthday?!?! Congrats! Didn;t know spambots had birthdays.....
BenKii: Thanks zeogold and GR00T for Sunless Sea. :)
*thumbs up*

Glad it found a good home. :)
tomyam80: It seems that there is still a key left 4 RiME & i wld like 2 ask 4 it as i dun think i can hit that amt required in the sale. Thks for considering my request. :)
zeogold: All granted.
Game has been redeemed with thks 2 sanscript 4 donating the game & zeogold 4 hosting this GA. :)

PMPMGamer: Thanks you to plagren, Doc0075, tomyam80 and zeogold for the games.
Welcome. Just an advice, pls participate more actively in the forums & by that i dun mean by asking 4 more games even if they may be daggered. Else i may hv regret donating the game. ;p
Post edited June 20, 2018 by tomyam80
Thank you zeogold and BeatriceElysia!
Thank you zeogold and plagren for Sunless Sea.
Can i have Simon the sorcerer? ty
PMPMGamer: I would also like to request for Dungeon Keeper Gold™ or Dungeon Keeper™ 2 (!) if I am still eligible.
Thank you very much.
zlaywal: Rejected at non-GOG thread, still asking for another in this thread. Dude just persevere.
zeogold: All granted.
tomyam80: Game has been redeemed with thks 2 sanscript 4 donating the game & zeogold 4 hosting this GA. :)

PMPMGamer: Thanks you to plagren, Doc0075, tomyam80 and zeogold for the games.
tomyam80: Welcome. Just an advice, pls participate more actively in the forums & by that i dun mean by asking 4 more games even if they may be daggered. Else i may hv regret donating the game. ;p
I noticed your advice so I have already edited my post and I will not ask for more games for now.
Sorry for everything because I do not want to look like a selfish person.
tomyam80: Game has been redeemed with thks 2 sanscript 4 donating the game & zeogold 4 hosting this GA. :)

Welcome. Just an advice, pls participate more actively in the forums & by that i dun mean by asking 4 more games even if they may be daggered. Else i may hv regret donating the game. ;p
PMPMGamer: I noticed your advice so I have already edited my post and I will not ask for more games for now.
People here don't really like to judge if you are selfish or not, but I think you'd better read through OP and abide by the rules to avoid some avoidable problems. I mean, rule #7 states that "7. The limit is one game per month. Exceptions are made for games with a dagger symbol (†), which indicates that they were given away en masse for free sometime in the past. ", but I have the impression from your posts so far that you are posting unaware of this limit...
If there are copies of Real Myst left, I would like to request one.
PMPMGamer: I noticed your advice so I have already edited my post and I will not ask for more games for now.
Makotolia: People here don't really like to judge if you are selfish or not, but I think you'd better read through OP and abide by the rules to avoid some avoidable problems. I mean, rule #7 states that "7. The limit is one game per month. Exceptions are made for games with a dagger symbol (†), which indicates that they were given away en masse for free sometime in the past. ", but I have the impression from your posts so far that you are posting unaware of this limit...
I already read the rules and I do not want problems so I updated my post.
But thanks for reminding me. :)
I haven't seen this many games in the community giveaway for a while, nice job Zeo (and all the kind people who've added to the pile).