It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Point_Man: Thanks to UncleColdBeer & zeogold for the game!
nymeriastar: Thank you Zeogold and UncleColdBeer for System Shock™ 2!
You are both welcome, have fun!
Thanks to Jungle_Falcon and zeogold for Neverwinter Nights Diamond.
May I request RiME?
Thanks to bjgamer and to the fabulous host!
Would you kindly consider me for a severe bout of Amnesia: The Dark Descent?
MDK keeps being a favourite of mine, but I also want to raccomend the less known PlayStation port. While graphics are slightly inferior, you can play with your gamepad. And you don't have compatibility issues.
I was a bit on the fence about getting Sunless Sea since I have quite a few games to get through, but because you have so many and they'll be expiring soon, I'd like to request one for myself.
If that's a possibility, I'd very much like to check out MDK - have only briefly played the second one very long time ago, but also have heard good things about the first one as well (besides, a studio that has been housing, for as long as it existed, the creative mad genius of David Perry, responsible for so many great titles on 16bit consoles, surely could do no wrong, except for that whole "going under" business, obviously)

Cheers!
Once again, thanks zeogold for this GA, and Fairfox, whose great generosity compensates for her #### writing :P
Dogmaus: MDK keeps being a favourite of mine, but I also want to raccomend the less known PlayStation port. While graphics are slightly inferior, you can play with your gamepad. And you don't have compatibility issues.
No?! So it will work just fine on Xbox?
deleted
may i request oxenfree please ?
Dogmaus: MDK keeps being a favourite of mine, but I also want to raccomend the less known PlayStation port. While graphics are slightly inferior, you can play with your gamepad. And you don't have compatibility issues.
Themken: No?! So it will work just fine on Xbox?
MDK was released for DOS and PS. The DOS version has given me several problems on a couple of machines in DOSBox.
I meant to say that the PS version will not have those compatibility problems. One just neeeds to adjust to the controls. There's no MDK for the Xbox though. Unless you meant the Xbox controller. That's possible with epsxe. MDK will use the analog sticks.
Post edited June 19, 2018 by Dogmaus
If RiME is available, may I have it? :)
I would like to request Sunless Sea, considering they will be expiring and you have many codes.
Thanks.