It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Though I don't normally do this for games gotten by spending X amount on a sale, I think it best if I dagger the Sunless Sea keys due to sheer quantity. I don't think there's any way I'll be able to give away all of them in time before they expire otherwise.
That being said, did somebody post about this giveaway on a different thread or something? I'm suddenly having a bunch of new people who I've never even seen post on the forum before donating like crazy. I must've added, like, 8 new donors to the list by now in the last week alone.

Keiiko: Hi, I would like to request Sunless Sea and Atlantis: The Lost Tales, please, thanks.
My mistake (and apologies) about this one, a user kindly informed me about the fact you've actually participated plenty on the forum. I did a search for the username and it brought up next to nothing when I did so, but alas, such is how it goes when this forum is as broken as it is.
Open up your chat to me (either by changing your settings or adding me as a friend) and I'll give you both games for the error.
Granted.

zeogold: You were beaten to the punch, sorry.
Qwertw: So, while I'm here, can I ask for one of those Sunless Sea keys?
MadyNora: If there is still a key left for RiME, may I ask for it?
Enebias: May I ask for AI War Collection, please? I see nobody has shown interest for a while, so here I come.
nymeriastar: Hey, may I have Neverwinter Nights Diamond?
SkelettalAngel: i'd like to request S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Skies nobody seems to really care bout it so why not
te_lanus: me steal Sunless Sea ?
jimrh69: I'll help ease the eclipse on the Mediterranean and give Sunless Sea a go :) ( that was a request by the way LOL) :)
Makotolia: May I request MDK? Looks like a classic.
All granted.

PMPMGamer: May I have Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Neverwinter Nights Diamond (x...look, there's a LOT of these things, ok?) (†)?
You don't quite qualify for American Nightmare, but I'll give you NWN since it's a freebie and all.
Granted.
BeatriceElysia: Zeogold, are you OK this time? I sent you a code, and you have quite a backlog. Did you get sick again?
I think I'm still alive, although I haven't really tested in a while.
Post edited June 18, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: That being said, did somebody post about this giveaway on a different thread or something?
I've mentioned it previously a number of times when folks ask for a game that I know is on your list. Recently? No idea.

Other do as well.

Gotta admit that I;ve been thinking about doing a "Hey, want a free copy of Neverwinter Nights Diamond?" thread just to see if you can get rid of some of your extras. I like the game.....
Thank you Zeogold and Zeffyr for the sweet game! I been meaning to get my hands on it for a while. :)
May i have Dungeon Keeper 2?
May I have System Shock 2? It looks like fun but the sale murdered my finances.
drmike: Gotta admit that I;ve been thinking about doing a "Hey, want a free copy of Neverwinter Nights Diamond?" thread just to see if you can get rid of some of your extras. I like the game.....
Ironically enough, the neverending list of Neverwinter Nights JUST got whittled down to its last copy. It ain't all gone yet, but impressively lowered.
I'm gonna get, like, 10 new donations for the thing shortly after saying this, aren't I?
Point_Man: May i have Dungeon Keeper 2?
Granted.
nymeriastar: May I have System Shock 2? It looks like fun but the sale murdered my finances.
Also granted.
Post edited June 18, 2018 by zeogold
Thanks to UncleColdBeer & zeogold for the game!
Thank you Zeogold and UncleColdBeer for System Shock™ 2!
Thanks Zeogold and the donor BeckyG for my Sunless Key
drmike: Gotta admit that I;ve been thinking about doing a "Hey, want a free copy of Neverwinter Nights Diamond?" thread just to see if you can get rid of some of your extras. I like the game.....
zeogold: Ironically enough, the neverending list of Neverwinter Nights JUST got whittled down to its last copy. It ain't all gone yet, but impressively lowered.
I'm gonna get, like, 10 new donations for the thing shortly after saying this, aren't I?
Glad I didn't then. I know it sounds silly but I have a thing about waste, even if it's a game key.
Thanks to Jasioar and zeo for MDK! Thank you!

This probably sounds too greedy, but upon reading post #3477 about the concern of expiring, I wonder if I may request Sunless Sea also? I just don't have enough money to unlock it now, literally (it still requires CNY 16.00 more for me to unlock, while I have only CNY 4.59 in my bank account).

It's totally fine to deny this request of mine.
Thanx Zeo and Draygonn
It seems that there is still a key left 4 RiME & i wld like 2 ask 4 it as i dun think i can hit that amt required in the sale. Thks for considering my request. :)
I would like to nominate bhrigu for Dungeon Keeper 2.
Thank you zeo and DubConqueror for RiME :)
Post edited June 18, 2018 by MadyNora