It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Makotolia: I wonder what the WARSOW game is...I can't find it in the store
It's a FPS. Here's some gameplay footage. It's one of 9 games that GOG gave me for free when I signed up, but I don't think they do that anymore. The game has been removed from the store, but you can still redeem a code to add it to your library.
Post edited June 15, 2018 by finkleroy
You can download it for free from the warsow.net site.
Makotolia: I wonder what the WARSOW game is...I can't find it in the store
finkleroy: It's a FPS. Here's some gameplay footage. It's one of 9 games that GOG gave me for free when I signed up, but I don't think they do that anymore. The game has been removed from the store, but you can still redeem a code to add it to your library.
I'd like to add that it's a FPS aimed completely at multi player.
Wow, thanks for all your info!

Knowing that it's an FPS multi-player game makes me feel better about missing it, 'cuz I suck at this type of games anyway ;)
me steal Sunless Sea ?
That Sunless Sea comment :)

No, I'm not requesting it, though thanks to not having seen it (don't know if I missed it or if it was never there) on Connect I'm not donating it either.
I'll help ease the eclipse on the Mediterranean and give Sunless Sea a go :) ( that was a request by the way LOL) :)
Nevermind.
Post edited June 16, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
BenKii: I'd like to nominate:
mcleodone for RiME
Celton88 for Sunless Sea
TT_TT_TT_TT for Sunless Sea
Thanks for the nomination :).
Have to decline this time as i just got it from the sale myself
Zeogold, are you OK this time? I sent you a code, and you have quite a backlog. Did you get sick again?
BeatriceElysia: Zeogold, are you OK this time? I sent you a code, and you have quite a backlog. Did you get sick again?
Give him a while, can see that there can typically be up to several days between list updates. Unless it's a key that expires these days, should be no rush anyway.
BeatriceElysia: Zeogold, are you OK this time? I sent you a code, and you have quite a backlog. Did you get sick again?
He is fine he posted on discord yesterday. However mainaining such a giveaway takes time so I'd suggest to simply wait a bit as Cavalary already suggested.
We have angered the God of giveaways!!! A sacrifice is in order! I suggest throwing some DLC into one of the active volcanoes.
May I request MDK? Looks like a classic.
BenKii: I'd like to nominate:
mcleodone for RiME
Celton88 for Sunless Sea
TT_TT_TT_TT for Sunless Sea
Thanks for the nomination! I actually just got it the other day when I hit the $5 threshold.

Thanks for thinking of me!