It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I put in a request for Dungeon Keeper Gold? I've never played it, and I'd like to review it.

Also, shouldn't Sunless Sea be daggered, or is it too soon for that?

(If you want any keys for Beneath a Steel Sky, let me know. Mostly they're joke codes though.)
PoppyAppletree: Also, shouldn't Sunless Sea be daggered, or is it too soon for that?
"Sunless Sea" is technically not a freebie. You have to spend a specific amount of money to get it.
Post edited June 09, 2018 by MarkoH01
Zadalon: Thanks plagren and zeogold for Syberia and Dogmaus for the nomination :)
I'm glad you got it! It's an intriguing adventure.

A big thank to zeo and Impaler26 for Frozen Synapse. Installed and ready to go!
aghem: May I ask for:
Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far
?
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks DampSquib and Zeogold!
bjgamer: Like drmike
Yup, me just trying to be helpful. No big :)
If it's ok I'd like one the multiple Sunless Sea keys. Great job as always! :)
I rescind my request for the AI Collection. After further thought I don't believe I have the time required to play, based on my research, a very large game.

Also, when buying then receiving the "$5" level games during the purchase, how to I stop GOG from adding it to my account so that I may offer it in this GA?
Post edited June 13, 2018 by TheSaint54
TheSaint54: Also, when buying then receiving the "$5" level games during the purchase, how to I stop GOG from adding it to my account so that I may offer it in this GA?
They automatically send a key in an e-mail to everyone who hits or passes the mark. it's an automated e-mail that I received instantly.
Post edited June 09, 2018 by finkleroy
TheSaint54: Also, when buying then receiving the "$5" level games during the purchase, how to I stop GOG from adding it to my account so that I may offer it in this GA?
finkleroy: They automatically send a key in an e-mail to everyone who hits or passes the mark. it's an automated e-mail that I received instantly.
Thanks!
finkleroy: They automatically send a key in an e-mail to everyone who hits or passes the mark. it's an automated e-mail that I received instantly.
Doesn't it only work that way if recipient has got the game already?
Lexor: Doesn't it only work that way if recipient has got the game already?
No, it just emails you the key. That's how I got the two from this sale and passed them along to Zeogold.

edit: If it;s the press the button on the banner, it adds the game directly or sends you the key in an email if you already have it.
Post edited June 10, 2018 by drmike
That's the way it works for the free giveaways, but the system automatically e-mails you the keys for the games you get for reaching a goal during the major sales.
finkleroy: That's the way it works for the free giveaways, but the system automatically e-mails you the keys for the games you get for reaching a goal during the major sales.
Finkleroy is correct, Sunless sea key was emailed to me - I have already sent it to Zeo. Thanks for the help Finkleroy, it has been a while since I was actually around during a sale to get a free dollar level game...
Post edited June 10, 2018 by TheSaint54
Actually you could just click on the icon of the game on the main page of the site and it shows you the key for the $5 & $20 game if you've unlocked them.
low rated
Kerbal Space Program! Heard it is awesome.

Cheers