It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edit: Not important anymore :)
Post edited June 07, 2018 by MarkoH01
Zeogold, did you get my recent game code?
Post edited June 07, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
bjgamer: As I am the one who donated Primordia, I've decided to solve this ... check your PM kmcoolice, and enjoy the game! ;)
Thank you, bjgamer, for your generosity. That truely means a lot to me. Even if we don't know each other. Unfortunately, I can't take your donation of Primordia. I already have Primordia. Maybe you should give this key to zeogold (he could put on "The Community Giveaway" list) or to particualr GOG member. Still thank you for buying a game for me. :))
Big thanks to Zeogold and Geralt_of_Rivia for the Xenocode. :)
bjgamer: As I am the one who donated Primordia, I've decided to solve this ... check your PM kmcoolice, and enjoy the game! ;)
kmcoolice: Thank you, bjgamer, for your generosity. That truely means a lot to me. Even if we don't know each other. Unfortunately, I can't take your donation of Primordia. I already have Primordia. Maybe you should give this key to zeogold (he could put on "The Community Giveaway" list) or to particualr GOG member. Still thank you for buying a game for me. :))
I don't understand why you asked for the game then. I hope it does not come out as rude. I'm just lost.
I would like to nominate Zadalon for Syberia.
I would like to ask for a Frozen Synapse copy.

This post is full of "Sy"s.
Post edited June 08, 2018 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: I don't understand why you asked for the game then. I hope it does not come out as rude. I'm just lost.
I saw the dupe requests. Instead of dumping it on Zeogold, I just went ahead and sent the second poster a key.

Excuse me if I stepped on toes. I didn't want anyone to go away disappointed.

I;ve been quietly doing stuff like that for awhile now. I have a thing about tooting my own horn. Rather do things quietly.
vidsgame: You're welcome. I think he might make an exception because there are a lot of keys for that game. However, I do recommend you participate in the forum in general.

Here's a bunch of threads you could participate in:
Thank you for the links, I appreciate it! I'm going to check those threads right after this. That might help people trust me for trades, too.

zeogold: You don't really qualify for much currently aside from daggered games, but spend some time participating in the forum talking with folks and stuff and you'll be fine and dandy. Really, it's just a fancy way of me making sure the account isn't a scammer/just on the forum to grab free games.
That's okay, I totally understand. Would I be able to ask for a copy of MDK since it's daggered? I posted it on the trade thread as wanted and vidsgame recommended I ask for it here. Thanks.
Post edited June 08, 2018 by HeatherGreen
Dogmaus: I don't understand why you asked for the game then. I hope it does not come out as rude. I'm just lost.
drmike: I saw the dupe requests. Instead of dumping it on Zeogold, I just went ahead and sent the second poster a key.

Excuse me if I stepped on toes. I didn't want anyone to go away disappointed.

I;ve been quietly doing stuff like that for awhile now. I have a thing about tooting my own horn. Rather do things quietly.
Ohhh ok I see! They got it from you. I was perplexed because they just said "I own it already". :) There is nothing wrong in being generous. I am happy that everyone is happy.
HeatherGreen: What's a daggered game if you don't mind me asking?
A game like Dragonsphere (†) . MDK qualifies. Games like this were freebies and there are many codes available. Read the pinned post and have a better look at the list.

† = dagger
Post edited June 08, 2018 by Dogmaus
zeogold: You don't really qualify for much currently aside from daggered games, but spend some time participating in the forum talking with folks and stuff and you'll be fine and dandy. Really, it's just a fancy way of me making sure the account isn't a scammer/just on the forum to grab free games.
HeatherGreen: That's okay, I totally understand. What's a daggered game if you don't mind me asking? I posted on the trade thread asking for MDK 1 and vidsgame recommended I ask for it here. Thanks.
A daggered game (those identified in the list by the "†" symbol) are games that haven been provided for free on GOG at some point in time. Non-daggered games, on the other hand, have been kindly provided by other members for the donation thread.
Mister.Wolf: A daggered game (those identified in the list by the "†" symbol) are games that haven been provided for free on GOG at some point in time. Non-daggered games, on the other hand, have been kindly provided by other members for the donation thread.
Dogmaus: A game like Dragonsphere (†) . MDK qualifies. Games like this were freebies and there are many codes available. Read the pinned post and have a better look at the list.

† = dagger
Thanks for the explanation! I'll edit my post then. I had no idea that game was given away, I almost bought it the other day haha.
HeatherGreen: What's a daggered game if you don't mind me asking?
A game with the (†) sign next to it.

EDIT: Double ninja'd. What happens when you open a bunch of threads at once and get to them in turn...

EDIT 2: Yeah, MDK was free for the Black Friday Sale, from Nov 21.
Post edited June 08, 2018 by Cavalary
Thank you so much zeogold and greeklover for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. ^_^
vidsgame: You're welcome. I think he might make an exception because there are a lot of keys for that game. However, I do recommend you participate in the forum in general.

Here's a bunch of threads you could participate in:
HeatherGreen: Thank you for the links, I appreciate it! I'm going to check those threads right after this. That might help people trust me for trades, too.
Please be VERY careful with trading on this forum. There's a reason GOGers are very suspicious when it comes to this since GOG has a big history with scammers and the GOG nothing implemented like a trading place. Also read the OP in the trading thread and follow the "known scammers" list link posted there. So many has been scammed and this just takes the joy out of everything here.
Post edited June 08, 2018 by MarkoH01
low rated
Are there any games yet? Can I have stalker or Master of Orion?