It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

greeklover: Can I have Darkest Dungeon please?
Arggghhhhh! :( Enjoy the game for me.
zeogold: Oh, wow. You never told me you got a job in Ghorpm's lab. Congrats!
Granted.
I should have buried those Stalker keys. Not only they were haunted but their radiation had side effects :)

Thanks DampSquib for the very generous donation of Darkest Dungeon that included the DLCs and zeogold for passing me a liberal policy and fresh strudels filled with vodka...

A nu cheeki breeki iv damke!
Lexor: Note: On your first run do not install any DLC and finish just base game first.
Also: play a few (like 10) in-game weeks on Radiant mode (to understand rules) then switch to Darkest.
Thanks I just reread the first review for Crimson Court and itvsays that the DLC rebalances a few things so base game first it is.
greeklover: Thanks I just reread the first review for Crimson Court and itvsays that the DLC rebalances a few things so base game first it is.
The game could be hard at start but you can find a lot of info from me on DD's subforum - that should make it easier. ;)
If there's another copy of Darkest D + dlcs I wish to request it, but it seems you just haven't edited your post, right zeo?
May I ask for:
Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far
?
Thank you Zeo and DampSquib for Kenshi. I intend to enjoy this thoroughly as soon as it gets out of Early Access.
Brightly glowing thanks to Zeo and Impaler26 for Stalker.
I;m surprised we haven't seen any Wasteland 2 keys show up here since they gave the game away with Pillars.
drmike: I;m surprised we haven't seen any Wasteland 2 keys show up here since they gave the game away with Pillars.
That just sounds funny.
I imagine a truck pulling up loaded with marble, "Here. These came with the game. Where'd you want 'em?"
Plus Wasteland 2 comes with free code for Wasteland 1.
Thanks to BleepBlarp for Age of Wonders and zeo for granting me the wish!
kmcoolice: May I have Primordia, please?
zeogold: ....waitaminit.
I...don't really think I can let you get away with that edit, considering somebody nominated another person later for it (and I have no idea whether you edited first or if they posted first). Do you still want RiME, or...?
Yes, I edited my post when I accidentally saw Primordia on the list. And at the same time I noticed that someone nominated particular GOG member for this game. It was millisecond difference from our posts, so I can't tell who was the first to post. Is there a possibility to see particular time when my request was posted?
Post edited June 07, 2018 by kmcoolice
I would be interested in these please

Neverwinter Night Diamonds

Master of Orion 1+2
Post edited June 07, 2018 by FireDrakeZ
zeogold: ....waitaminit.
I...don't really think I can let you get away with that edit, considering somebody nominated another person later for it (and I have no idea whether you edited first or if they posted first). Do you still want RiME, or...?
kmcoolice: Yes, I edited my post when I accidentally saw Primordia on the list. And at the same time I noticed that someone nominated particular GOG member for this game. It was millisecond difference from our posts, so I can't tell who was the first to post. Is there a possibility to see particular time when my request was posted?
As I am the one who donated Primordia, I've decided to solve this ... check your PM kmcoolice, and enjoy the game! ;)