It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: Wow, anyone know how Zeo managed to 'sticky' the first post?
PaterAlf: I think he asked the staff and Judas did it.
Yes, and it stays there until modified. Apparently if modified it does not stay stickity anymore, irrc.
Dogmaus: Yes, and it stays there until modified. Apparently if modified it does not stay stickity anymore, irrc.
Interesting, I guess blues have lots of extra controls on the add/edit post window, even on other people's posts.
Post edited June 06, 2018 by SirPrimalform
May I ask for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl? Cheers
arxon: May I ask for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl? Cheers
My understanding is that the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. codes have a serious bug, and were created for multiplayer. See the previous pages.
May I ask for X-Com: UFO Defense?
Thanks is advance!
SirPrimalform: Wow, anyone know how Zeo managed to 'sticky' the first post?
Sort of - I did and Judas complied :)
Dogmaus: Yes, and it stays there until modified. Apparently if modified it does not stay stickity anymore, irrc.
Yes, that is correct. Judas himself was surprised when the OP first got unstickied and then he found out that apparently the OP will become unstickied whenever it is edited.
Post edited June 06, 2018 by MarkoH01
I would like to nominate pigulici for Primordia.
AWG43: I would like to nominate pigulici for Primordia.
I was just about to recommend Primordia, great point and click adventure with an original setting and unforgettable characters. It has sold 46.000 copies here on GOG. tHE AUTHOR IS ABOUT TO RELEASE (sorry for the caps lock) a RPG next, Fallen Gods, and I am confident anough that we will see it here!
I would be interested in "RIME" if any are still available .. Thakyou ☺
Thought to myself today, "Oh, the GOG sale must be coming up soon, I'll check in." Only to find out that I missed the XENONAUTS giveaway by one hour! And this is a game that has been on my wishlist for two years! If there is a code going spare I would love to have it.
Ok, so I've looked over this whole business with the STALKER games, and I've decided that I'll leave it up to the donors as to whether they're alright with pitching in a copy or not. I can't exactly just pitch out the keys out of fear of getting one over on GOG since there's not exactly a way for me to tell whether it was a spawned serial or a bought one.
Pouyou-pouyou: I would also be interested in a Shadow of Chernobyl key (so that I could play the series from the beginning). If granted, I will give back the extra key with it, but I don't know if it will be a used and / or unique one.
Gerin: May I have STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl?
Falci: RiME seems like an interesting fun time to be had. Mind if I have a copy? :)
Trid: I would like to request Rime as I don't plan to buy anything on this sale. :)
FoxySage: pps: Also a more serious reply, can i ask for a key for Frozen Synapse.
Vyraexii: if at all possumable could i be allowed to escape from the sun with a Sunless Sea?
i thank you in advance for considering my request
Random_Coffee: Hey! May I have Sanctuary RPG, please? :)
gogamess: May I have RiME or S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, please?. Thanks in advance. ^_^
enpy: May I ask for X-Com: UFO Defense?
Thanks is advance!
BleepBlarp: Thought to myself today, "Oh, the GOG sale must be coming up soon, I'll check in." Only to find out that I missed the XENONAUTS giveaway by one hour! And this is a game that has been on my wishlist for two years! If there is a code going spare I would love to have it.
All granted.

aBlin0: Is there still any Neverwinter Diamond code available? I would like to have one if it is possible. Thanks in advance for your kindness :)
Normally would deny this due to participation, but I'll make an exception since it was a freebie. You'll have to open your chat to me so I can get it to you, though. Change your privacy settings or add me as a friend.
Granted.
kizuxtheo: Hey, new to this thread, I'm guessing games listed with "(†)" are no longer available? I would've loved Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey) or Grim Fandango Remastered.
The daggers mean the game won't count towards the monthly limit, not that they're taken. We have the taken keys list for that (in a link on the OP).
PMPMGamer: May I have RiME?
I'm afraid you don't qualify for this giveaway. Hang around the forum, join some topics, talk to some folks, and come back later after you're a bit more active!
Denied due to lack of participation.

Dogmaus: Zeogold be my partner in crime
Quick send me a code for RiME
Alas, as much as I'd love to do,
The codes are gone and the pool is through.
amrit9037: hi zeo, If eligible may I please ask for Rime?
Eligible, but alas, too late.
jimrh69: I would be interested in "RIME" if any are still available .. Thakyou ☺
contra_cultura: Hey Zeo, if there're any codes left for Rime, may I request one? Thank you!
arxon: May I ask for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl? Cheers
Fresh out.

kmcoolice: May I have RiME, please?
kmcoolice: May I have Primordia, please?
....waitaminit.
I...don't really think I can let you get away with that edit, considering somebody nominated another person later for it (and I have no idea whether you edited first or if they posted first). Do you still want RiME, or...?
Post edited June 07, 2018 by zeogold
Great many thanks to zeogold and loki1985 for RiME! :D :D :D
enpy: May I ask for X-Com: UFO Defense?
Thanks is advance!
Thanks to bjgamer and zeogold!
kizuxtheo: Hey, new to this thread, I'm guessing games listed with "(†)" are no longer available? I would've loved Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey) or Grim Fandango Remastered.
zeogold: The daggers mean the game won't count towards the monthly limit, not that they're taken. We have the taken keys list for that (in a link on the OP).
I guess I'm not elegible for the giveaway
zeogold: The daggers mean the game won't count towards the monthly limit, not that they're taken. We have the taken keys list for that (in a link on the OP).
kizuxtheo: I guess I'm not elegible for the giveaway
I mean, for daggered ones, you are, but that would require asking first.