It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I sense a proliferation of Stalker keys on the horizon
Thank you helpo1 for the Worms Forts Under Siege key, and also, thank you zeogold maintaining this giveaway.
finkleroy: As far as I know, everyone who purchased any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games from GOG received a free key for that game to give away. If you click on the game in your library, click the "more" button and then click "serial keys", there should be a giftable GOG key that never expires for the game. Last July, I bought all three games and received a free giftable key for each game, and a couple months ago, someone mentioned the same, so apparently they're still giving out the free keys. If you bought any of the three games from GOG and were unaware of this, check the "serial keys" option for each game, and if you don't know someone who wants them, donate them to this giveaway. Hopefully now we'll see even more S.T.A.L.K.E.R. keys show up in this giveaway.
Maybe I'm wrong, but these serial keys might be used for the multiplayer mode ? I never tried it but maybe you need to enter a serial key to access the multiplayer.
te_lanus: Thanx AliensCrew & Zeo for the game
You are welcome. Much fun with the game.
MaxFulvus: Maybe I'm wrong, but these serial keys might be used for the multiplayer mode ? I never tried it but maybe you need to enter a serial key to access the multiplayer.
They're not for multiplayer; they're GOG keys for the game that never expire. I got one for each of the three games and tested them out, found out that they're keys for the game and gifted them to people who redeemed them. You can tell if it's a GOG key or not by trying to redeem them on GOG's "redeem code" page. If you already have the game in your library, you won't be able to redeem it, but you can see that it's a valid, unused GOG key, then click cancel and gift it to someone else who can then redeem it. If you buy a GOG copy of the game and have it automatically added to your account or if you buy a gift code which is then added to someone else's account, a second, giftable key is added to the library of the user whose account the game was added to. I assume that the person who redeems the second key doesn't then receive a third key that can then be gifted, but I'm not positive about that because I've never redeemed one of the second keys.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by finkleroy
finkleroy: They're not for multiplayer; they're GOG keys for the game that never expire. I got one for each of the three games and tested them out, found out that they're keys for the game and gifted them to people who redeemed them. You can tell if it's a GOG key or not by trying to redeem them on GOG's "redeem code" page. If you already have the game in your library, you won't be able to redeem it, but you can see that it's a valid, unused GOG key, then click cancel and gift it to someone else who can then redeem it. Whenever a GOG copy of the game is added to someone's account, a second, giftable key is added to their library. I assume that the second key doesn't then generate a third key that can then be gifted, but I'm not positive about that because I've never redeemed one of the additional keys.
Yes, I tried them and they are GOG codes. Also, Frozen Synapse and Frozen Cortex have an extra serial key as a giftable GOG code, but the second code doesn't generate a third code.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by MaxFulvus
zeogold: Howdy, folks, and welcome to the next incarnation of The Community Giveaway, a tradition carried on by the handsome IAmSinistar, the lovely moonshineshadow, and now, the Puzzlemaster himself!

*****RULES*****
PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE ASKING FOR ANYTHING.
1. If you donate a key to this giveaway, you're leaving who gets it FULLY UP TO MY DISCRETION. If you'd like to pick and choose who gets what yourself, you'll have to open up a giveaway of your own.

2. Reputable members ONLY are accepted. By "reputable", I do not mean having a high rep, but having an active presence in the community. Who I deem reputable is AT MY DISCRETION.
As a general guideline, you must have a non-recent registration and have been actively participating in the community for at least a month or so. I WILL BE THE JUDGE on whether you are reputable enough or not.

3. You will be banned from this giveaway if:
- you are rude
- you are on the Known Scammers list or have otherwise been shown to be an alt account/impersonator/troll
- you lack meaningful community participation (which usually means that most of your participation is taking from giveaway threads)
- you knowingly give empty/false/unusable codes
All blacklistings are, again, AT MY DISCRETION.

4. No code-dropping of any sort. Please. I know you mean well, but I'd rather you donate to this giveaway.

5. If you wish to make a donation, give me a PM containing the keys. You will receive full credit for your donation and your name will be added to the list of donors. You may, however, request to be anonymous, and I will honor this request.

6. Nominating other members is allowed, and encouraged. The nomination will only be accepted if the nominee falls within the terms of this giveaway, however. The nominee has a week to claim the game before it is up for grabs for everyone else again. If somebody has been nominated for a game, the game will be marked with an exclamation mark (!) until either redeemed or a week has passed. If you do not wish to receive nominations, either leave a request in the thread or PM me and you'll be added to the "no-gift" list on the OP. If you wish to be removed from this list, let me know in the same manner. Please limit the amount of nominations you make to around 3 a week.

7. The limit is one game per month. Exceptions are made for games with a dagger symbol (†), which indicates that they were given away en masse for free sometime in the past.

8. Keys are first-come, first-served.

9. Some games are on a multi-game code. If given such a code, only redeem the game you asked for. The malicious redeeming of extra keys will net you a nifty ban.

10. NO FEEDING THE TROLLS! In the event that a scammer or troll DOES arrive (and I have no doubt that they will upon seeing the very title of this thing), DO NOT PROVOKE THEM! I know who they are. You know who they are. Leave them be. I will NOT allow this thread to be derailed into a discussion about scammers.
If you're concerned that they're a scammer and I'm not noticing it, notify me via PM rather than clogging up this thread, please.

11. Ask in the thread. No requesting via PM unless you've already requested in the thread and I somehow missed it (which is unlikely since I'm on this forum a lot and this is one of the threads I lurk on frequently).

12. Only GOG keys are accepted for this thread. If you have a non-GOG key, I will accept it, but it will go to the non-GOG edition of this giveaway instead.

IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
I will NEVER ask for keys to be re-sent. If you get a message asking for such, ignore it, as you're likely getting scammed.

GOG has changed the chat privacy settings to default to "friends only". If you wish to be contacted by anyone here in the thread, make donations, receive nominations, etc., please remember to change your privacy settings accordingly even and especially if it was set to "anyone" before. Go to "orders & settings" and then "privacy" to accomplish this. You can read more information here.

The available games available are listed in posts 2 and 3.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/post2
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/post3
hi is this still available Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (x2) (†) thank you
GrizzlyKt: hi is this still available Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (x2) (†) thank you
Hi, since you seem to be registered quite recently I doubt this will be granted to you (I might be wrong since I don't know how active you are in the forums). It's not up to me to decide this. But anyway: if you really want to have the game for free there is no need to get it from this giveaway. Just follow this link.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by MarkoH01
GrizzlyKt: hi is this still available Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (x2) (†) thank you
MarkoH01: Hi, since you seem to be registered quite recently I doubt this will be granted to you (I might be wrong since I don't know how active you are in the forums). It's not up to me to decide this. But anyway: if you really want to have the game for free there is no need to get it from this giveaway. Just follow this link.
Ok thank you for your help we all have to start somewhere
MarkoH01: Hi, since you seem to be registered quite recently I doubt this will be granted to you (I might be wrong since I don't know how active you are in the forums). It's not up to me to decide this. But anyway: if you really want to have the game for free there is no need to get it from this giveaway. Just follow this link.
GrizzlyKt: Ok thank you for your help we all have to start somewhere
You're welcome. Have fun with the game(s) and welcome to GOG :)

(And now the community will kill me because of the fact that another version of GWENT will be installed ;))
Post edited June 04, 2018 by MarkoH01
Thank you Jungle_Falcon for the Clear Sky key and thank you Zeogold for hosting this giveaway. :)
Hi Everyone:

Will this Summer Sale allow me to keep adding games to my shopping cart as the sale continues near the end? I wanna buy all my game at one time, with just a single bill posted to my credit card.

Thanks
7174cat: *snip*
I believe this is the thread you want to be in:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_summergaming_sale_begins_c676c

But, no, Your cart will expire after a few hours:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/bug_shopping_cart_being_deleted

May want to consider using the Wishlist in your account.

And yes, we're expecting them to add games to the sale. At the very least games that they may have missed. They;ve done it previously.

They're probably also remove games due to publisher request as well. Happened before.

Hope this helps.
finkleroy: As far as I know, everyone who purchased any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games from GOG received a free key for that game to give away. If you click on the game in your library, click the "more" button and then click "serial keys", there should be a giftable GOG key that never expires for the game. Last July, I bought all three games and received a free giftable key for each game, and a couple months ago, someone mentioned the same, so apparently they're still giving out the free keys. If you bought any of the three games from GOG and were unaware of this, check the "serial keys" option for each game, and if you don't know someone who wants them, donate them to this giveaway. Hopefully now we'll see even more S.T.A.L.K.E.R. keys show up in this giveaway.
Thanks for posting this, I had no idea! Stalking zeo x3:)
I'd like to request Stalker Call of Pripyat.