It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have Prehistorik 1+2. However, just clearing the air here in case it might interfere with my request here, I have been lucky to be granted a generous gift in the STEAM community giveaway.

This is another game(Prehistorik 2) from my childhood, for which I have tremendous nostalgia, and I would have gotten it already, but Herve decided that Interplay games should be sold at a higher price point, which moves them to an off-limits zone for me.
MadalinStroe: May I have Prehistorik 1+2. However, just clearing the air here in case it might interfere with my request here, I have been lucky to be granted a generous gift in the STEAM community giveaway.
This is a different giveaway thread so don't worry about that.
MadalinStroe: ...
Have fun!

I was lucky enough to buy Prehistorik before price bump. And it was amazing nostalgic journey. However, exactly the same as long years ago, I've failed to pass snow levels xD
Is Star Wars: Rebel Assault 1 + 2 still available?
ciemnogrodzianin: ... I've failed to pass snow levels xD
I've also never finished the game, and if I remember correctly the ice levels is where the games goes insane with respawning monsters. It's at that point that the game turns from you completing the level by exploring the levels, to you just hoping you can reach the end.
TT_TT_TT_TT: may i ask for For the Glory: A Europa Universalis Game ?
Aramandur: May I ask for Worm Forts: Under Siege? I must have missed it.
aghem: May I ask for Star Trek: Judgment Rites ?
finkleroy: I'd like to request Brutal Legend, WARSOW and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition.
GenlyAi: Can I get Dragonsphere, zeogold? (it's not free anymore, is it? I wasn't around at the time)
MadalinStroe: May I have Prehistorik 1+2. However, just clearing the air here in case it might interfere with my request here, I have been lucky to be granted a generous gift in the STEAM community giveaway.
Andrey82: Is Star Wars: Rebel Assault 1 + 2 still available?
All granted.
Post edited March 21, 2018 by zeogold
Just redeemed
For the Glory: A Europa Universalis Game

Thanks to zeogold for running this Giveaway and thank you @Dejavous for gifting the key!
Thank you for donating Perhistorik 2, Dejavous, I just redeemed it! As always, thank you zeogold, for maintaining this giveaway!
Thank you zeogold and thanks ZFR for the Dragonsphere key.
Post edited March 21, 2018 by GenlyAi
Thanks to zeogold for this giveaway and thank you theslitherydeee for Star Wars: Rebel Assault 1 + 2 the key!
aghem: May I ask for Star Trek: Judgment Rites ?
zeogold: All granted.
Thanks Dejavous and Zeogold! :)
don't thank me, remember Zeo can't run the givaway without donations.
Many thanks to aghem for Brutal Legend, Flashfire42 for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition and zeogold for hosting this giveaway!
Thanks to 51nikopol and pokemaztre for the games I got and of course to zeogold for running this awesome giveaway. :)
Say, Mr. Zeogold, may I please check out that Memoria game? I love point & click adventure games. Even if I had a love/hate relation with Kings Quest games. Perhaps this one will provide the right medieval touch.
Thank you very much.