It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have Neverwinter Nights Diamond? Just realize that this is not counted toward the limit.
Can i get clustertruck or saints row?

I love this community its always nice to recieve free games but the people from the community are also great!
Post edited March 09, 2018 by depixx
Rambryn: Hello!
First time in this thread, is it possible to have Grim Fandango Remastered?

Thank you in advance!

(If my participation in fora is not adequate, np, I can understand :) )
Granted.

Piktas: Could I have FTL?

P.S.: I also pmed you with a gog game code and you didn't reply.
Gerin: May I have FTL Advanced?
I'm afraid there ain't a copy of it available.

MonosoidoV: May i have Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator ?
As has already been pointed out, please check the first page of the thread. Typically a good idea for any thread you walk into.

Random_Coffee: May I have Clustertruck, please?
Granted.

Makotolia: May I have Neverwinter Nights Diamond? Just realize that this is not counted toward the limit.
Also granted.
depixx: Can i get clustertruck or saints row?

I love this community its always nice to recieve free games but the people from the community are also great!
Bit of an odd statement from somebody who seems to have only posted once or twice in the whole forum.
Please read the OP. It's even stickied at the top of the page, for your convenience. This giveaway is restricted to the active community. Join some conversations and participate a bit more, and come back after you're a bit more well-known.

Denied due to lack of participation.
Post edited March 10, 2018 by zeogold
Seeing as he missed it elsewhere, I'll nominate Ravinius for Divine Divinity.
If my vote has any value, ill second the motion. Poor guy.
Yep,I'll third it.
Can i have Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition if it's still available.
Point_Man: Can i have Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition if it's still available.
Granted.
Point_Man: Can i have Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition if it's still available.
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks for the game zeogold and Piktas!
Makotolia: May I have Neverwinter Nights Diamond? Just realize that this is not counted toward the limit.
zeogold: Also granted.
Thank you to wanderer_27 and Zeo!
Thank you zeogold and muntdefems!

Thumbs up!
Post edited March 10, 2018 by Rambryn
May I ask A New Beginning: Final Cut?
zeogold: Seeing as he missed it elsewhere, I'll nominate Ravinius for Divine Divinity.
I came in here to suggest the same, so instead I'll just add my vote. Thanks, zeogold. :) Hopefully you can get in contact.
zeogold: Dungeons 2 (†)
I'm pretty sure that the code has already expired so you may consider removing it from the list.
BenKii: I'd like to nominate:

_Slaugh_ for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone
What a pleasant surprise !   A huge thanks to BenKii for the nomination, SpartanSloth for the DLC, and zeogold for maintaining this giveaway !  :-D