It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you DampSquib for Titan Souls!
Also, glory to the host. Must be a pain keeping all things sorted.
zeogold: I don't think I can do that considering that I didn't even know there was a Twitch event. I have no clue which games up there, if any, have been donated due to this.
I think the GOG Games raffle prizes expire on Mar 31.
Ghorpm: BTW have you put it on the list 5 minutes ago or not? I haven't check the list recently so I have no idea ;)
Yeah, like Zeo said, you were off by a few hours now. astroclay on the other hand spotted Halcyon in minutes. Actually less than 5 if I remember right from last night :)
Post edited March 01, 2018 by Cavalary
Thanks Zeo and InkPanther. Nwn was one of the first games I really felt inmerse with. I love to have it in my list :)
Keep up with this initiative, good workkk!!!
zeogold: I don't think I can do that considering that I didn't even know there was a Twitch event. I have no clue which games up there, if any, have been donated due to this.
Cavalary: I think the GOG Games raffle prizes expire on Mar 31.
Well. Uh. That's...
I don't think I've received anything recently that I suspect will last so long, so I guess it'll be fine? I'd probably have to go through and check every key if I wanted to make sure, though. Thanks for the info.
I don't remember reading that, but I'll ask over on my thread and maybe outstar or someone will answer. Cheers.
GenlyAi: I don't remember reading that, but I'll ask over on my thread and maybe outstar or someone will answer. Cheers.
My code (for Epic Pinball) did have that expiry date at least, and the e-mail mentioned it.
GenlyAi: I don't remember reading that, but I'll ask over on my thread and maybe outstar or someone will answer. Cheers.
Cavalary: My code (for Epic Pinball) did have that expiry date at least, and the e-mail mentioned it.
Oh yeah! Totally missed that in the email. If by then (or maybe a week before so I can give the key elsewhere), nobody reclaims my Unreal Tournament key listed here, I'll let zeogold know to remove from the list.
low rated
May I request Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition?
BenKii: May I request Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition?
Granted.
BenKii: May I request Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition?
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks zeogold.

And thank you GenlyAi for donating this classic multiplayer shooter. :)
Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) - is it a reworked version of this game? I would like to figure it out :)
AWG43: Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) - is it a reworked version of this game? I would like to figure it out :)
Granted.
AWG43: Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) - is it a reworked version of this game? I would like to figure it out :)
Well that's got to be a fastest reply I ever received here. Thanks a lot zeogold and bhrigu for the gift.
AWG43: Well that's got to be a fastest reply I ever received here. Thanks a lot zeogold and bhrigu for the gift.
I used to be faster in my heyday. The only reason I stopped was when I granted a request before somebody asked for it and accidentally broke the timeline. Had to mop the thread for a week.
Post edited March 01, 2018 by zeogold
No, it is not. GOG is only offering the original.