It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Klumpen0815: Is this one still available?
I'm very interested.
zeogold:
squid830: Hostile Waters: Anteus Rising
zeogold: All granted.
jimrh69: Icewind Dale Complete
zeogold: Granted, but you'll have to either change your privacy settings or friend me first so I can access your chat.

Zero504: I would be very much apprecitive to recieve the Witcher 3: GOTY edition. Thanks for your consideration.
zeogold: As has already been explained, the last two requests there aren't even on the list, and the giveaway is restricted to those who are active members of the community. Don't let this discourage you, though! Hang around, we're nice folks here. Join some threads, talk a bit, then come back after you're a little more well-known.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Thank you Zeogold! :)
BenKii: I see 2 copies of Deus Ex GOTY Edition have been added to the CG. May I request one for myself?
SpartanSloth: I'd like to request the other copy of Deus Ex GOTY if I may, please
gogtrial34987: I'd like to request Botanicula
bjgamer: May I request King's Bounty: Warriors of the North please?
It looks like an interesting game/world.
All granted.

UnrealDelusion: If it is still availble I would be really gratefull for Tex Murphy: Overseer.
Hm, testing the key for this has it turn up as used. My apologies. Do you see anything else you're interested in?
Post edited February 24, 2018 by zeogold
gogtrial34987: I'd like to request Botanicula
zeogold: All granted.
Continuing gratitude to you for managing this, and to toxicTom for the donation!
Huge thanks to UncleColdBeer for Deus EX GOTY and Zeogold for handling the requests!
zeogold: Hm, testing the key for this has it turn up as used. My apologies. Do you see anything else you're interested in?
I'm 99% sure you have given this in the past, but didn't say anything seeing it on the list thinking it was a second key
zeogold: Hm, testing the key for this has it turn up as used. My apologies. Do you see anything else you're interested in?
greeklover: I'm 99% sure you have given this in the past, but didn't say anything seeing it on the list thinking it was a second key
Pfffft, nonsense. I make no mistakes, only highly-calculated, planned errors.
Would be nice to play Alien Vs Predator Classic right now :D
Thanks zeogold and UncleColdBeer for Deus Ex. Much appreciated. :D
I don't request games. I demand tribute. Give me everything! Come on with those spare keys! I must have them ALL!

(I'm joking, I want nothing -well, actually I wish a super-rare key for the now departed ARMA series appeared, but I can't hope for the impossible. Just posting to say good work to Zeo.)
Enebias: I don't request games. I demand tribute. Give me everything! Come on with those spare keys! I must have them ALL!

(I'm joking, I want nothing -well, actually I wish a super-rare key for the now departed ARMA series appeared, but I can't hope for the impossible. Just posting to say good work to Zeo.)
Screw joking, I love it!

Give this man what he demands, or pay for it with hellfire and brimstone!
low rated
I would like to try my luck, may I request Torchlight?
Thanks anyways!
SpartanSloth: Huge thanks to UncleColdBeer for Deus EX GOTY and Zeogold for handling the requests!
BenKii: Thanks zeogold and UncleColdBeer for Deus Ex. Much appreciated. :D
The pleasure is all mine. Enjoy!
Enebias: (I'm joking, I want nothing -well, actually I wish a super-rare key for the now departed ARMA series appeared, but I can't hope for the impossible. Just posting to say good work to Zeo.)
Since I went looking for a link about this, I'll go ahead and provide one:

https://www.gog.com/forum/arma_series/arma_games_removed_from_gog
baldurs gate original saga would love to have
Im saving up for the EE version but if you feel like giving away a key for baldurs gate the original saga Id appreciate it just message me thanks
Post edited February 24, 2018 by SPIN_
I'd like to nominate:

_Slaugh_ for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone