It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I have POSTAL: Classic and Uncut?
if this works i would love to get diablo 3 <3 i have recently got dungeons 2 its a very awesome game anyways tahnks for that gog
ahtizaz219: if this works i would love to get diablo 3 <3 i have recently got dungeons 2 its a very awesome game anyways tahnks for that gog
You're on the wrong... store for that.
I've a question about Mother Russia Bleeds. Is the code available in this giveaway for the normal version or the Dealer Edition? I'm just asking because there seems to be no "Dealer Edition" upgrade available.
Post edited February 20, 2018 by Berzerk2002
ahtizaz219: if this works i would love to get diablo 3 <3 i have recently got dungeons 2 its a very awesome game anyways tahnks for that gog
You may want to take a second and review the first post in this thread to see what this giveway is about::

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/page1

Just as a suggestion, reviewing any thread before you post in it is a good idea for any web forum.

Hope this helps
liamphoenix: Is Skyshines's Bedlam Redux still available?
zeogold: Granted.
You beat me to it :)
May I please have the copy of Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition? If it's not too much trouble to ask and if it's still available. :)
Hello. Once you have the time, may I please apply for Port Royale 2? Thanks, zeogold.
Man, that sale really increased the booty here :o

If it's ok I'd love Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition.

And I'm off since I'm at work now o.O
jonridan: Man, that sale really increased the booty here :o
I am almost broke; spotted nothing cheap enough for my wallet that I wanted to buy for myself or here but maybe I could have another look.
Mmmmmm goood morning!

May I have that Ys Seven before it expires?
I would be interested in Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and or Icewind Dale Complete
Post edited February 23, 2018 by jimrh69
I would be in for Mass Effect.... oh wait..
Hostile Waters: Anteus Rising

Since I don't know where my copy went - and I was just thinking about this the other day - it would be awesome to get this again, if possible.
low rated
I would be very much apprecitive to recieve the Witcher 3: GOTY edition. Thanks for your consideration.