It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: New forum members might not - and they are the ones who might be interested in the dagger-marked games, that every older forum member has. So visibility of this thread might help getting those games to happy new owners before the keys expire.
drmike: It was a joke as well as a suggestion to those reading the post. Note the smile face at the end of what I wrote.
Sorry. Didn't notice the smiley. I promise I'll get the next joke you make! ;-)
drmike: It was a joke as well as a suggestion to those reading the post. Note the smile face at the end of what I wrote.
Lifthrasil: Sorry. Didn't notice the smiley. I promise I'll get the next joke you make! ;-)
It's fine. I was just following up.

I have a half dozen such threads marked.
drmike: I have a half dozen such threads marked.
Only? I have 25. Admittedly, most inactive, but there just in case somebody drops in again.
drmike: I have a half dozen such threads marked.
Cavalary: Only? I have 25. Admittedly, most inactive, but there just in case somebody drops in again.
25? I have 166, I just counted for the sake of accuracy.
Can i have clustertruck please?
zeogold: *****AVAILABLE KEYS #-M*****
Mother Russia Bleeds (!)
Is this one still available?
I'm very interested.
May I have Pixeljunk Shooter please?
I'm not really sure how this works ..... But I would be interested in the game "Silence" if there is any available :)
jimrh69: I'm not really sure how this works ..... But I would be interested in the game "Silence" if there is any available :)
Read the first post and you'll see how it works. And no copies of Silence in the available games list.
jimrh69: I'm not really sure how this works ..... But I would be interested in the game "Silence" if there is any available :)
Cavalary: Read the first post and you'll see how it works. And no copies of Silence in the available games list.
Okay I'll look there :)
Heyo, "Port Royale 2" game is still available?
superhero12: Heyo, "Port Royale 2" game is still available?
zeo gets the decision of course, but you really don't seem to meet the activity requirement.
superhero12: Heyo, "Port Royale 2" game is still available?
Cavalary: zeo gets the decision of course, but you really don't seem to meet the activity requirement.
uhh :(. I joined recently because i recived 2 free games on gog, too bad that i can't participate.
Cavalary: zeo gets the decision of course, but you really don't seem to meet the activity requirement.
superhero12: uhh :(. I joined recently because i recived 2 free games on gog, too bad that i can't participate.
it doesn't hurt to ask, just don't be suprised if your request is declined. The rules are clearly established in post 1 of this thread.
May i have Nexus: The Jupiter Incident if it's still available?