}

It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
zeogold: Welcome to the forum!
Did you read the first post of this thread? I can't tell whether you're attempting to request Kingdom Come Deliverance (which isn't available from this giveaway currently) or just generally saying hi.
I'd just take it as an announcement of hello.

Cyan5: My first post I am new to the GoG community.
I usually prefer online games but I am currently interested in single player games because of not so great internet connection for the time being.
I am really looking forward to Kingdom Come Deliverance and playing through the Witcher series while I wait.
Hello! Welcome to the forums.

Such as they are, and such as we are.
Wow, first time I've seen one on the GOG thread that I don't own, and it's also one that's on my wishlist.

Is Skyshines's Bedlam Redux still available?
liamphoenix: Is Skyshines's Bedlam Redux still available?
Granted.
Thanks, mchack, been waiting for that one for a while now :)
liamphoenix: Is Skyshines's Bedlam Redux still available?
zeogold: Granted.
Question: "Is the game still available?"
Answer: "Granted"

I guess I will have to brush up my English knowledge ;)
MarkoH01: I guess I will have to brush up my English knowledge ;)
Skipped a few steps.
zeo: I just love coming into this thread from time to time and seeing thank you zeo... make me feel special :3
zeogold: Holy crap, there's another!
I remember seeing you from some years back, I thought you'd left the forum.
Yeah, for the last two years a full time job and family has relegated me to a lurker on here... and this is my favorite thread to lurk haha. I look forward to donating something in the future, such a great community here
zeogold: Welcome to the forum!
Did you read the first post of this thread? I can't tell whether you're attempting to request Kingdom Come Deliverance (which isn't available from this giveaway currently) or just generally saying hi.
bler144: I'd just take it as an announcement of hello.

Cyan5: My first post I am new to the GoG community.
I usually prefer online games but I am currently interested in single player games because of not so great internet connection for the time being.
I am really looking forward to Kingdom Come Deliverance and playing through the Witcher series while I wait.
bler144: Hello! Welcome to the forums.

Such as they are, and such as we are.
Yes it was merely a hello.
zeogold: Granted.
MarkoH01: Question: "Is the game still available?"
Answer: "Granted"

I guess I will have to brush up my English knowledge ;)
Maybe add a wave of his wand? :)
contra_cultura: Thanks zeo, and thanks especially to Nicole28 for Baldur's Gate 2, you're great! :)
Super late, but you're welcome! ^_^
contra_cultura: Thanks zeo, and thanks especially to Nicole28 for Baldur's Gate 2, you're great! :)
Nicole28: Super late, but you're welcome! ^_^
haha no worries, thanks again, I remember dearly Baldur's Gate 2 and playing it once again will definitely be a nostalgia trip to adolescence. Now I can finally release the curse to whomever friend ended up keeping it.
Post edited February 09, 2018 by contra_cultura
Thanks to Zeo and to swr2048 and DrLeatherface for the games. Cheers.
Hi! May I have Torchlight??? I'd like to try it!
Just a bump to keep this visible.
ShadowRager: Hi! May I have Torchlight??? I'd like to try it!
Granted.