It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there!

Im new here. I just paid and downloaded stronghold crusader 2. It comes in two parts which I downloaded. I tried opening part 1 and didnt even open, then i open part 2 to install but all my mac does is archive and then expand the file. I really dont know what to do...please help!

Thank you.
drderag2912: Hi there!

Im new here. I just paid and downloaded stronghold crusader 2. It comes in two parts which I downloaded. I tried opening part 1 and didnt even open, then i open part 2 to install but all my mac does is archive and then expand the file. I really dont know what to do...please help!

Thank you.
First of all, wrong thread!
But anyway Stronghold crusader 2 doesnt support Mac, you need a PC with Windows OS to install and play it.
Post edited February 03, 2018 by bela555
drderag2912:
Looks like it could run so so on Wine.
drderag2912:
Themken: Looks like it could run so so on Wine.
For twelve years I ran on nothing but wine.
Themken: Looks like it could run so so on Wine.
tinyE: For twelve years I ran on nothing but wine.
Cheers! We have sobered up but many our age has not.
supplementscene: Could I have a point and click at Memoranda please Zeo?
te_lanus: could me hath Cook, Serve, Delicious! ?
Wolfehunter: I would like to have Master of Orion 1+2 collection.
Flashfire42: Yes or no the choice is yours but I would love to try System Shock 2 as it looks like it has a dagger and it looks lonely.
contra_cultura: Hey zeogold, is "Baldur's Gate 2 Complete" still available?
All granted.
Thanks to Arxon and Zeogold for System shock and running this giveaway respectively.
Thanx Zeo & PaterAlf
Thank you PaterAlf for the generous gift of Memoranda and thanks to Zeo for hosting this thing
Thanks zeo, and thanks especially to Nicole28 for Baldur's Gate 2, you're great! :)
Is Master of Orion 3 is still available? :) I would like to get it. I really love space games. :)
Post edited February 04, 2018 by Andrey82
high rated
I just love coming into this thread from time to time and seeing thank you zeo... make me feel special :3
te_lanus: Thanx Zeo & PaterAlf
supplementscene: Thank you PaterAlf for the generous gift of Memoranda and thanks to Zeo for hosting this thing
You are both welcome! Have fun!
Thanx very much sirs (zeogold & IwubCheeze)!
Yes, this is one of my first posts here.
zeo: I just love coming into this thread from time to time and seeing thank you zeo... make me feel special :3
Holy crap, there's another!
I remember seeing you from some years back, I thought you'd left the forum.