It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: Thanks Zeogold and Ghorpm for Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest!
You are welcome :)
SpartanSloth: Key received! Huge thanks to Zeogold for managing the thread and Ghorpm for the kind donation!
And you too :)

Have a great time playing your games!
Post edited January 26, 2018 by Ghorpm
Lexor: Thank you zeogold and bjgamer. :)
ikrananka: Thank you so much bjgamer for For The Glory: A Europa Universalis Game.
You are both very welcome. Hope you enjoy your games!

Good to see you back and feeling better, zeogold!
zeogold: Ok, it's time to get this show back on the road.
I owe you all a HUGE apology for what's been the biggest delay the giveaway's ever had. The virus I got wrecked me pretty badly, and then even after I was on the road to recovery, I was hit with a week's worth of schoolwork I hadn't been able to get to while sick (plus work due for the future). At last everything's wrapped up properly. It's gonna take me a little while to get things back in order, but I intend to have everything up and running 100% by tonight or tomorrow.
Cavalary: Updating the list of requests since zeo's last post again (requests/listed available after game title)
*snip*
zeogold: Thank you SO much for this. You have no idea how much of an absolute Godsend this post is for me. You pretty much just halved my work.
Welcome back zeogold and I hope everything went well also with your schoolwork!!!

Also, I would love to thank you and Ghorpm for donation of Privateer 2. Much, Much Appreciated!!!

Wishing you well and keep other viruses away from you :)
MMLN: Also, I would love to thank you and Ghorpm for donation of Privateer 2. Much, Much Appreciated!!!
You are welcome and I hope you'll have a great time with the game!
kmcoolice: Big "Thank You" goes to zeogold as always and toxicTom for Alan Wake.
loki1985: Thank you toxicTom for Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut, and of course also thank you zeogold for running this great giveaway :)
Point_Man: Thank you to zeogold and toxicTom for Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition :).
You're all welcome. Have fun with the games :-)
zeogold: Worm Forts: Under Siege (†)
Can I please have that one? Used to play it when I was a kid
mateog3112: Can I please have that one? Used to play it when I was a kid
Released 2004... I feel old.
mateog3112: Can I please have that one? Used to play it when I was a kid
toxicTom: Released 2004... I feel old.
Well I think there's still kid in everyone :P

Welcome back Zeogold!
Good to hear you're feeling better!
low rated
bler144: Can I request BART.TIP.FART?

Sounds like a great game.
Sounds like a ripper.
tomyam80: Now that u r back, i wld like 2 request 4 Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring, assuming that it is now still up 4 grabs.
zeogold: All granted.
Game redeemed with thks 2 muntdefems 4 donating the game & zeogold 4 managing this GA. :)
Thanks zeo and bler!
BeatriceElysia: Thanks zeo and bler!
yw - enjoy!

Tauto: Sounds like a ripper.
heh - nice.
Post edited January 26, 2018 by bler144
toxicTom: Released 2004... I feel old.
What a year, GTA San Andreas, Doom 3, Halo 2, and Half Life 2... An that was 14 years ago!
mateog3112: What a year, GTA San Andreas, Doom 3, Halo 2, and Half Life 2... An that was 14 years ago!
Find myself obliged to mention (again) that 2004 for me means Bloodlines, despite the state at launch.