It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

loki1985: since it is still here apparently, may i ask for Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut?
SpartanSloth: if I could please have Clive Barker's Undying that'd be great!
Gede: If you would grant him a copy of Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete
DebbieL: may I please ask for Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri™ Planetary Pack?
tomyam80: Now that u r back, i wld like 2 request 4 Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring, assuming that it is now still up 4 grabs.
All granted.

greeklover: In other news, I had made a nomination for Port Royale 2 in post 1865. Was the game denied by the nominee or the nomination went unnoticed?
Unnoticed...by the nominee. I sent him a message about 2 weeks ago and never got a response.
zeogold: Well, since I've been nominated numerous times for BIT.TRIP.FATE, nobody's asked for it all this time, and the donor seems to have basically given his blessing, I guess I'll go ahead and take it.

Thanks to SnuggleRays for the game!
Blessings were totally given! :) Hope you are feeling better!
tomyam80: Now that u r back, i wld like 2 request 4 Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring, assuming that it is now still up 4 grabs.
zeogold: All granted.

greeklover: In other news, I had made a nomination for Port Royale 2 in post 1865. Was the game denied by the nominee or the nomination went unnoticed?
zeogold: Unnoticed...by the nominee. I sent him a message about 2 weeks ago and never got a response.
Thanks, Zeo! I don't know if you have sent the code already, but in case you did, I'm afraid the message hasn't arrived yet.
Thank you toxicTom for Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut, and of course also thank you zeogold for running this great giveaway :)
Thanks Zeogold and Ghorpm for Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest!
Thank you to zeogold and toxicTom for Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition :).
Welcome back Zeogold! I'm glad you're feeling well now.
Many thanks docbear1975 and zeogold for Alpha Centauri!
Key received! Huge thanks to Zeogold for managing the thread and Ghorpm for the kind donation!
Hi everyone!
I just came across this topic, and to be quite honest I'm stoked about the level of generosity and hospitality in here.
I'm not quite "reputable" yet, but I hope I can at least donate some games in the future (I'm kind of broke rn xD)
Quick question: To get the key for a game you have to purchase as a gift, right?
mateog3112: Quick question: To get the key for a game you have to purchase as a gift, right?
Right. Just put your own email as the recipient and you'll receive a code which you'll be able to send to zeo or whoever you want.

Bear in mind that, if you're in Uruguay, many games are usually discounted in your region but you'll pay full price (well, base price) if you buy them as gifts.
muntdefems: Bear in mind that, if you're in Uruguay, many games are usually discounted in your region but you'll pay full price (well, base price) if you buy them as gifts.
Thanks, I'll have that in mind. That's actually one of the reasons i chose GOG instead of Steam. GOG adjusts the prices for each region, but Steam did not until some weeks ago. Because of this most of the games I wanted would be up to 10 dollars cheaper here.

And this might be a dumb question but, do I donate random games or specifically the ones people ask for in the thread?
mateog3112: And this might be a dumb question but, do I donate random games or specifically the ones people ask for in the thread?
People only can ask for games posted by zeo in the 2nd/3rd post, so it's the former. There's another thread for 'begging' games, but it's usually punished with downreps, so it's better to stay here. :)

For any other doubt, read the OP carefully as everything you need to know is explained there.
Okay, thanks :)
I'm going with zombiegold, but good he's back amongst us, whether or not he's among the living?

Can I request BART.TIP.FART?

Sounds like a great game.