It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you, mchack, for the game!
I'm happy that my classic adventure journey will continue into the City Of Darkness!
Falci: And THANKS for the game! ^_^
You're very welcome :-)
Zeo is here but where is the wizard?

In other news, I had made a nomination for Port Royale 2 in post 1865. Was the game denied by the nominee or the nomination went unnoticed?

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/post1865
Post edited January 25, 2018 by greeklover
Thank you, mchack & Zeo, for the game!
Welcome back, zeogold! Hope you're fully recovered from both the illness and the schoolwork. :)

Since it's been a few weeks now and no one else has requested it, may I please ask for Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri™ Planetary Pack? I have the physical version from way back, but haven't been able to get it to work with newer versions of Windows.
zeogold:
Welcome back zeo, glad to hear you beat that virus well and good!
And you're very welcome. (Er, woops, seems I just wrote about SpartanSloth's alternate request but forgot to link it too, sorry about that, but seems it was all worked out anyway :))
Thank you so much bjgamer for For The Glory: A Europa Universalis Game.

Welcome back Zeo, hope that you are much better now.
Welcome back zeo! You don't understand how much you are appreciated until you are gone for a period of time. Thanks for all the hard work and take care.
zeogold: Ok, it's time to get this show back on the road.
I owe you all a HUGE apology for what's been the biggest delay the giveaway's ever had. The virus I got wrecked me pretty badly, and then even after I was on the road to recovery, I was hit with a week's worth of schoolwork I hadn't been able to get to while sick (plus work due for the future). At last everything's wrapped up properly. It's gonna take me a little while to get things back in order, but I intend to have everything up and running 100% by tonight or tomorrow.
It's really relieving to see you back here, Zeo!
:)
Welcome back zeogold, glad 2 hear u hv recovered & doing fine now. 4 awhile i was afraid u were scared to return 2 the 'tons' of game requests waiting 4 u 2 go thru that u dun wanna return 2 ur thkless job anymore & 'abandoned' us, haha. ;p

Now that u r back, i wld like 2 request 4 Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring, assuming that it is now still up 4 grabs. Thks 4 the hard work again. :)
Post edited January 25, 2018 by tomyam80
Welcome back zeogold!

Andrey82: Well, if this is open again, I want to request King's Bounty: Dark Side if it is available.
zeogold: All granted.
Thanks SnuggleRays for this game and zeogold for this giveaway!
Thanks to Ghorpm for Strike Commander and zeogold for running this great giveaway.
AWG43: Thanks to Ghorpm for Strike Commander and zeogold for running this great giveaway.
You are welcome :) have a nice time with the game
Thanks! Glad you are doing better!

And thanks to omega64 for donating.
Post edited January 25, 2018 by Gerin
Big "Thank You" goes to zeogold as always and toxicTom for Alan Wake.