It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Forgive me, folks. I've come down with a bit of a cold and am gonna be out of commission for a bit. I'll try to get through as much as I can, but it'll be kind of infrequent.
A lot of people are recommending chicken soup. Nobody has mentioned to make sure the chicken was healthy and not sick before being made into soup. Specifically, it should probably be a chicken that didn't die of natural causes.
zeogold: Forgive me, folks. I've come down with a bit of a cold and am gonna be out of commission for a bit. I'll try to get through as much as I can, but it'll be kind of infrequent.
thomq: A lot of people are recommending chicken soup. Nobody has mentioned to make sure the chicken was healthy and not sick before being made into soup. Specifically, it should probably be a chicken that didn't die of natural causes.
Good point, but I also want to add that he should make sure it's not rubber chicken soup.
thomq: A lot of people are recommending chicken soup. Nobody has mentioned to make sure the chicken was healthy and not sick before being made into soup. Specifically, it should probably be a chicken that didn't die of natural causes.
tinyE: Good point, but I also want to add that he should make sure it's not rubber chicken soup.
But that's a great idea! Certainly zeogold's health would bounce back more readily.
Post edited January 04, 2018 by thomq
tinyE: Good point, but I also want to add that he should make sure it's not rubber chicken soup.
thomq: But why not? Certainly zeogold's health would bounce back more readily.
Have you ever tasted it!?
thomq: But why not? Certainly zeogold's health would bounce back more readily.
tinyE: Have you ever tasted it!?
Can someone with a cold taste at all?
tinyE: Have you ever tasted it!?
thomq: Can someone with a cold taste at all?
good point
thomq: A lot of people are recommending chicken soup.
Never driven past a Chicken Fila A, have you? It's a conspiracy from the Cows Mafia to eat more chicken. ;)

https://katelynstokesdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/cows.png
thomq: A lot of people are recommending chicken soup.
drmike: Never driven past a Chicken Fila A, have you? It's a conspiracy from the Cows Mafia to eat more chicken. ;)

https://katelynstokesdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/cows.png
don't get me started on them, though to be fair, their owner has lightened up a little, but that may be for financial purposes.

Little funny tidbit though. The new Atlanta Falcons Stadium has a Chick Fil-A in it...that is closed every sunday...when the Atlanta Falcons play. :P
Hey we are gonna build a Chick-Fil-A to accomodate those of you coming to a game, but we're going to close the store on days the Falcons play, because.....**** the Falcons. JK JK JK but that is kinda idiotic
Cavalary: Not particularly. What Vitamin C you take above your body's requirements just gets peed out.
tinyE: So what you're saying is those bastards at Tang have been lying to me?

Son of a bitch!
Could be worse.
tinyE: Little funny tidbit though. The new Atlanta Falcons Stadium has a Chick Fil-A in it...that is closed every sunday...when the Atlanta Falcons play. :P
Just to follow up, the new stadium is being shared with the soccer team which doesn't play on Sundays.
tinyE: Little funny tidbit though. The new Atlanta Falcons Stadium has a Chick Fil-A in it...that is closed every sunday...when the Atlanta Falcons play. :P
drmike: Just to follow up, the new stadium is being shared with the soccer team which doesn't play on Sundays.
MLS
What is that like 10 people per game. :P
Grim Fandango remastered... 5824B-8DA7E-7DB8E-2B56B free for whoever missed it.
jrich3500:
you seem to have missed rule #4 in the OP for this thread, try to be more careful in future
So are all requests on hold for the moment?