It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Forgive me, folks. I've come down with a bit of a cold and am gonna be out of commission for a bit. I'll try to get through as much as I can, but it'll be kind of infrequent.
Here.
First of all, zeo get well and eat a bit more if you need to;)

Now that we have a break, I'd like to give my thoughts on the "nomination" issue. I had a look at the old giveaway thread by moonshineshadow. At that time, it seems that there was an abundance of games and frequent nominations were fine in order to find good homes for the games before the list became too big. Now we have the Community Giveaway Zeogold Edition and, obviously, there are not so many games to gift, this month was an exception due to Christmas, etc. So restricting the amount of nominations per month is a good idea. The other part of the issue is the quality of nominations. We want fair nominations, not "blind nominations". By "blind nomination" I mean the nomination where one just finds the first person whose wishlist has the game that needs to be given away. There are people who have wishlists of 100+ games and people that have only a few. This means that the first category has a better chance to be nominated if the nomination is blind, and the result would end them getting many more games. For example, in this thread, BenKii, who has been doing a great job in the past, nominated 33 people. Out of these people, 1 was nominated 4 times, 3 were nominated 3 times and 7 were nominated 2 times. I don't know about you but I'd like games to be more evenly gifted and that would need more research. My point is that we are not in a rush to get rid of games, so let's take our time and put more thought into each nomination.
zeogold: Forgive me, folks. I've come down with a bit of a cold and am gonna be out of commission for a bit. I'll try to get through as much as I can, but it'll be kind of infrequent.
Take a ton of vitamin c tablets. That should help.
Hope you feel better.
no worries sir get well soon
theslitherydeee: Take a ton of vitamin c tablets. That should help.
Not particularly. What Vitamin C you take above your body's requirements just gets peed out.
Cavalary: Not particularly. What Vitamin C you take above your body's requirements just gets peed out.
So what you're saying is those bastards at Tang have been lying to me?

Son of a bitch!
better to eat a grapefruit or 2 (organic of course)
Tallima: What are you talking about? I gave you all my love but you threw it away! This year, to save me from tears, I'm giving it to someone special. (and my apologies go out to Wham!)
MarkoH01: Please NOT this song. I survived this christmas without even having to hear it once and I still wonder why the guy in the song simply does not learn anything from his mistakes because every year he tells us that he gave away his heart to the wrong girl and next year he is telling us the same thing all over again and promises us to do it better THIS time ... never happened.
I don't think it was a girl.

Om that note, i just looked up George Michael and found he died Christmas of 2016. I had no idea. I wonder if they're not playing it because of that?
Get well soon. Drink plenty of fluids and get a lot of rest. Eat some chicken noodle soup.
Zeogold, we can wait. Rest, drink plenty of liquids, rest some more for about seven days and you should start feeling better. Lots of rest is key. You get better faster that way. Be well.
ı wanna donate mount and blade contact me pls
ywzywz: ı wanna donate mount and blade contact me pls
Here you go :) From the Rules section of the OP:
zeogold: Howdy, folks, and welcome to the next incarnation of The Community Giveaway, a tradition carried on by the handsome IAmSinistar, the lovely moonshineshadow, and now, the Puzzlemaster himself!

*****RULES*****
(snip)

5. If you wish to make a donation, give me a PM containing the keys. You will receive full credit for your donation and your name will be added to the list of donors. You may, however, request to be anonymous, and I will honor this request.
Since zeogold is currently ill (see posts above), it might be a while before your donation is added.

Feel better soon zeogold! If it is just a cold and not the flu, zinc works with the vitamin C and chicken soup to help you fight it off. If you can stand it, the wife puts chili seasoning in the chicken soup that really blasts viruses out. Kind of like the Pepper-up potion in those Harry Potter films. ;)
Post edited January 04, 2018 by bjgamer
Ok. Take you time to get well. Health is more important than swag.
May I request adding four games to the list? ;)