It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

in that case may I please have
Consortium: Master Edition
edit: Removed.
Post edited November 13, 2017 by drmike
edit: Removed.
Post edited November 13, 2017 by drmike
May I have Tales from the Borderlands?
Hmmm... all that talk abt Broken Sword earlier has piqued my interest 2 play it 4 myself 2 c if it's really that ez as some described so i wld like 2 ask 4 Broken Sword: Director's Cut. ;)
May I ask for Breach & Clear ?
Could I request Icewind Dale Complete?

Thank you for running the giveaway, zeogold, and thanks to the donors as well!
tomyam80: Hmmm... all that talk abt Broken Sword earlier has piqued my interest 2 play it 4 myself 2 c if it's really that ez as some described so i wld like 2 ask 4 Broken Sword: Director's Cut. ;)
I thought Aramandur already requested this game here
tomyam80: Hmmm... all that talk abt Broken Sword earlier has piqued my interest 2 play it 4 myself 2 c if it's really that ez as some described so i wld like 2 ask 4 Broken Sword: Director's Cut. ;)
AWG43: I thought Aramandur already requested this game here
So did I. Was wondering what was going on...
Dejavous: in that case may I please have
Consortium: Master Edition
Granted.
kmcoolice: May I have Tales from the Borderlands?
Also granted.
aghem: May I ask for Breach & Clear ?
Granted as well.
Oh, shoot. Was that a request? My bad.
Aramandur: I always wanted to give it a shot. I never really got into adventure genre but I have very fond memories about few such games from my childhood. Broken Sword is from the same era so I might like it.
My apologies, are you requesting the game? I somehow misread or wasn't paying attention.
icantype: Could I request Icewind Dale Complete?
Granted.
Post edited November 14, 2017 by zeogold
I can't believe I got the key of "Tales from the Borderlands". Thank you Jinxtah and zeogold.
Cavalary: So did I. Was wondering what was going on...
Oh shoot... Sorry if I screwed up your chance to get the game. Didn't spot your post, can't find it anyway. I would provide you a Steam key if you still want to play Broken Sword 1.
Post edited November 14, 2017 by AWG43
Cavalary: So did I. Was wondering what was going on...
AWG43: Oh shoot... Sorry if I screwed up your chance to get the game. Didn't spot your post, can't find it anyway. I would provide you a Steam key if you still want to play Broken Sword 1.
Meant I also thought Aramandur requested it :)
Post edited November 14, 2017 by Cavalary
AWG43: Oh shoot... Sorry if I screwed up your chance to get the game. Didn't spot your post, can't find it anyway. I would provide you a Steam key if you still want to play Broken Sword 1.
Cavalary: Meant I also thought Aramandur requested it :)
Well, that's funny misunderstanding :D
AWG43: snip
Cavalary: snip
zeogold: snip
No no, I didn't request anything here, I just said I want to try the game and i'm going to buy it on the next sale. I'm sorry for all the confusion that I caused.