It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From the OP:

"Neverwinter Nights Diamond (x...look, there's a LOT of these things, ok?) (†) "

This really made me laugh :D
MarkoH01: From the OP:

"Neverwinter Nights Diamond (x...look, there's a LOT of these things, ok?) (†) "

Makes me sad because I was one of the ones who bought it.

Oh well....
high rated
MarkoH01: From the OP:

drmike: Makes me sad because I was one of the ones who bought it.

Oh well....
If I would start to count how many games I bought here that are now much cheaper or were given away ... if I would count all those DVDs and blu-rays I bought which now nearly cost nothing anymore ... no, that is just wrong. Everything will be cheaper one day and it may also be free one day (especially on GOG were there are so many giveaways from official site and from the side of the community). But why being angry or sad? At the time you bought the game it was worth the money and I am sure you enjoyed it a lot. You probably don't enoy it any less just because now it's cheaper or free and you probably would not have wanted to wait until it is free. Whenever you pay for it you pay in the moment and in this moment it is the correct decision because you have fun ... not in a few years but now. So I completely stopped to think like this.
Post edited November 03, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Everything will be cheaper one day and it may also be free one day .
Everything except Age of Empires III and Blizzard games, anyway.
drmike: Makes me sad because I was one of the ones who bought it.

Oh well....
MarkoH01: If I would start to count how many games I bought here that are now much cheaper or were given away ... if I would count all those DVDs and blu-rays I bought which now nearly cost nothing anymore ... no, that is just wrong. Everything will be cheaper one day and it may also be free one day (especially on GOG were there are so many giveaways from official site and from the side of the community). But why being angry or sad? At the time you bought the game it was worth the money and I am sure you enjoyed it a lot. You probably don't enoy it any less just because now it's cheaper or free and you probably would not have wanted to wait until it is free. Whenever you pay for it you pay in the moment and in this moment it is the correct decision because you have fun ... not in a few years but now. So I completely stopped to think like this.
well said :-)
MarkoH01: Everything will be cheaper one day and it may also be free one day .
bler144: Everything except Age of Empires III and Blizzard games, anyway.
StarCraft became free. :P
bler144: Everything except Age of Empires III and Blizzard games, anyway.
LootHunter: StarCraft became free. :P
After 19 years, but technically yes. ;)

StarCraft II seems like a bit of a deal - you get the original campaign free.

But at least a chunk of that was already available in the demo and the expansion bundle is still $40 if you want the whole game. First hit's free, kid.
LootHunter: StarCraft became free. :P
bler144: After 19 years, but technically yes. ;)

StarCraft II seems like a bit of a deal - you get the original campaign free.

But at least a chunk of that was already available in the demo and the expansion bundle is still $40 if you want the whole game. First hit's free, kid.
well actually they also give the first expansion for free for the owners of the base game :D - as i managed to stay from both expansions for years that actually makes me very happy :D
Geralt_of_Rivia: Might I ask for Tales From the Borderlands?
Granted.
You have one more copy of Tales From the Borderlands? May i take it?

UPD. Thanks zeo and muntdefems!
Post edited November 05, 2017 by NickZah
May I have WARSOW?
Geralt_of_Rivia: Might I ask for Tales From the Borderlands?
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you zeogold for your tireless work in running this giveaway. My thanks also go to the anonymous donor who gifted the game.
kmcoolice: May I have WARSOW?
Ask in this thread.
zeogold: snip.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Thank you zeogold for your tireless work in running this giveaway. My thanks also go to the anonymous donor who gifted the game.
Nice going mate.

In this one week alone, you won four games on gog forums.

You won- SOMA
Layers of Fear
Tales from the Borderlands from this gog giveaway.
and another one from a mini giveaway.

Looks like your lucky stars are shining upon you Geralt_of_Rivia.
Post edited November 05, 2017 by doronnorod
NickZah: You have one more copy of Tales From the Borderlands? May i take it?
Granted.
kmcoolice: May I have WARSOW?
Also granted.
Post edited November 05, 2017 by zeogold