It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Makotolia: Hi zeo, may I have Tangledeep + Legend of Shara?
Good luck with this game. It was difficult to play with permadeath. You can play for 2 hours winning the battles easily and then you underestimate a situation and it's game over. But there is an option to play without permadeath. How can people play Darkest Dungeon which is on another level of frustration?
high rated
servobeupstry: May I request Bastion please? Thanks.
Granted.
Makotolia: Hi zeo, may I have Tangledeep + Legend of Shara?
Granted as well.
Kobi-K: Could I please have Brigador: Up-Armored Edition?
Granted as well.
Post edited April 25, 2019 by zeogold
May I request Darkest Dungeon + The Shieldbreaker + The Color Of Madness + The Crimson Court , please? :)
Zadalon: Good luck with this game. It was difficult to play with permadeath. You can play for 2 hours winning the battles easily and then you underestimate a situation and it's game over. But there is an option to play without permadeath. How can people play Darkest Dungeon which is on another level of frustration?
Thanks for the comments! I dunno, but I think I start to get used to Roguelike and can somewhat accept permadeath now. I understand the feeling of having so much to lose, but I find it also in turn makes decisions more important. And after all, you can always start a new game and try to improve your play. But hey yeah, I think Darkest Dungeon brings a whole new level of frustration than others do...it’s like, destroying you thoroughly yet not granting you the death you expect...

Btw, did you hear of Desktop Dungeons? It’s still somewhat roguelike, but in much shorter sessions, with cleaner numerics, yet still offer some decent dungeon crawling fun.

And here I’d like to thank DampSquib and zeo for the Tangledeep + Legend of Shara key!
Thank you very much DampSquib and zeogold for Brigador: Up-Armored Edition!
May I have ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game please? :)
high rated
Sjuan: May I request Darkest Dungeon + The Shieldbreaker + The Color Of Madness + The Crimson Court , please? :)
Granted.
bela555: May I have ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game please? :)
Also granted.
Post edited April 25, 2019 by zeogold
Thanks DampSquib for the key and Zeogold for the Giveaway! :)
May I have Tower of Time?
May I ask for Reassembly?
May I ask for the Red Strings Club?
Thanks to DampSquib and zeogold :)
high rated
All hail the return of DampSquib!
Thanks zeogold and rosalumina for Bastion!
May I get Tower of Time?