It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks for zeogold and Doc0075 for the game Lumo :)
Have a nice day :)
zeogold: I try to refrain from making too many nominations myself here for obvious reasons, but considering he seemed really interested in it earlier:
I'll nominate BeatriceElysia for Darkwood.
Thank you, but I will pass.
zeogold: ...he seemed really interested in it earlier, ...BeatriceElysia.
MadalinStroe: Are you certain she is he, and not a she? From the name and avatar, I always assumed he was a she, but it could be just my incorrect assumption.

The play on words was intentional, but my question is serious.
As a general rule of internet, it's always safe to assume that anybody with a female name combined with a female avatar is anything but female. Bonus points if it's a shapely female avatar, making the user behind the account that much more assuredly male.
I am objectively correct about this.
May I ask for Dead Space?
MadalinStroe: Are you certain she is he, and not a she? From the name and avatar, I always assumed he was a she, but it could be just my incorrect assumption.

The play on words was intentional, but my question is serious.
zeogold: As a general rule of internet, it's always safe to assume that anybody with a female name combined with a female avatar is anything but female. Bonus points if it's a shapely female avatar, making the user behind the account that much more assuredly male.
I am objectively correct about this.
Reverse conclusion:
Zeo is a girl ;)
Darkwood pls?
I'd like to nominate:

REDVWIN for SOMA
Getcomposted for Super Time Force Ultra
PaterAlf for Inner Chains
May I ask for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified? Though I'm asking for it on the condition that I'll be gifting it to a friend of mine who is into the series. I can make him post here if that helps matters.
Would like to thank z02228 for Ghost Master. Thanks man.
Hi, may I ask for Through the Woods: Collector's Edition?
PookaMustard: May I ask for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified? Though I'm asking for it on the condition that I'll be gifting it to a friend of mine who is into the series. I can make him post here if that helps matters.
So you're nominating said friend, right? In that case, should post the name here, so zeo can check.
PookaMustard: May I ask for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified? Though I'm asking for it on the condition that I'll be gifting it to a friend of mine who is into the series. I can make him post here if that helps matters.
Cavalary: So you're nominating said friend, right? In that case, should post the name here, so zeo can check.
Sounds alright to me. I'll correspond with him to check if he wishes for the game and edit this post with his name and notify zeo if he does.

EDIT: I nominate r543 for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
Post edited November 05, 2018 by PookaMustard
Thank you Lone_Scout for donating Signal from Tölva! Thank you zeogold for giving it to me!
Themken: Thank you Lone_Scout for donating Signal from Tölva! Thank you zeogold for giving it to me!
You're welcome! A perfect passtime for the dark Finnish afternoons :P
zeogold: Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. After having a discussion with somebody who speaks Polish proper, I realize what was up now, so you're clear.
Also granted.
You do not have to apologize for anything. I have only one question, maybe stupid, but I have to ask this question because it is my first time participating in this topic.

Where can I get the keys granted to me? I have to wait until someone sends them to me through PM, or use some link, or maybe in another way?