It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks you to plagren, Doc0075, tomyam80 and zeogold for the games.
I'd like FTL, please. Kind of interested in trying it out now that I don't have much better to play nowadays.
May I ask for Populous™: The Beginning, please? Thank you.
thanks to direspirefirewire for oxenfree and zeogold for this fabulous GA! :D
Big thanks to zeogold & Oddeus for Sunless Sea key :) :)
I would like to request Broken Age: The Complete Adventure, thanks!
low rated
Thanks to Vythonaut and Zeogold for Consortium: Master Division !

Hello I would also like to request for WARSOW(with dagger), Dungeon Keeper 2(multiple copies) and Dungeon Keeper Gold(multiple copies) if I am still eligible. Thank you very much.
Post edited June 20, 2018 by FireDrakeZ
low rated
I would also like to request for Dungeon Keeper Gold™ or Dungeon Keeper™ 2 (!) if I am still eligible.
Thank you very much.

Edit: Forget my request. I do not want to sound selfish so I will not order any more games for now.
Post edited June 21, 2018 by PMPMGamer
PMPMGamer: I would also like to request for Dungeon Keeper Gold™ or Dungeon Keeper™ 2 (!) if I am still eligible.
Thank you very much.
Rejected at non-GOG thread, still asking for another in this thread. Dude just persevere.
kmcoolice: Games like "Broken Age: The Complete Adventure or Sunless Sea (Note: Expires on the 2nd of July.)" which have an expiration date equates to games with dagger symbol, right?
Not yet. Depending on how many Sunless Sea keys there are, it's possible, but for others where you have a single copy, or just a few, only if they're still there with a few days left maybe. And doubt they will be, see requests right away.

Speaking of requests, seems like a few (more) people discovered the candy store recently and want to see how many jars they can stick their fingers in... In case of keys that don't expire soon, may do with a single exception rule, as in can get one daggered game in addition to a non-daggered one, or just a daggered one if you wouldn't otherwise be eligible for a non-daggered one, per month. If the others are not desired by others, you can ask for another next month.
May I request "FTL: Advanced Edition" ?
Post edited June 20, 2018 by bigboss-62
Thanks zeogold and GR00T for Sunless Sea. :)
Hi Zeo, may i request

Master of orion 1+2.

Thanks!
Post edited June 21, 2018 by depanza
Hey zeo, may i ask if it is ok for a copy of realMyst. Kudos to the people/person who donated this game to the GA. Very nice gesture! :P
I'd like to request Real Myst, please?