It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello! May I have Baldur's Gate 2 Complete, have first part, missing this one. Thanks anyway!
Hi, may I request for Neverwinter Nights Diamond (†) and Baldur's Gate 2? Thank you so much! :)
low rated
Would love to play Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind
Hi, I would like to request Sunless Sea and Atlantis: The Lost Tales, please, thanks.
I’d like to request a Sunless Sea key and neverwinter nights diamond if there are any.
Qwertw: Can I have Torchlight, please?
Now I have seen everything :)

(Nothing against you it's just that there once was a flood of torchlight keys going around and nobody wanted them anymore. It#s a nice game but I though everybody by now would already been covered).

GrandMasterKain: Would love to play Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind
Does not seem to be on the list - maybe you should read the OP and the upcoming posts with the list of available games again.
Post edited June 12, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Now I have seen everything :)

(Nothing against you it's just that there once was a flood of torchlight keys going around and nobody wanted them anymore. It#s a nice game but I though everybody by now would already been covered).
Hey, I haven't play the first one! The second one I got on Steam though.
MarkoH01: (Nothing against you it's just that there once was a flood of torchlight keys going around and nobody wanted them anymore. It#s a nice game but I though everybody by now would already been covered).
I paid for mine. *grumble*

Oh well.....
Post edited June 12, 2018 by drmike
low rated
Hi all, may I have Baldurs Gate 1 or 2? Ty anyway.
Pheolie: Hi all, may I have Baldurs Gate 1 or 2? Ty anyway.
We can't force you to review the thread you post in but it;s usually a good idea.
Lard_Kane: [HAVE] RIME

Anyone want this?
Jesus, at least do something funny. We all already know Kane is a fat fuck.
Pheolie: Hi all, may I have Baldurs Gate 1 or 2? Ty anyway.
drmike: We can't force you to review the thread you post in but it;s usually a good idea.
You're right, I did not read. sorry ;D
Qwertw: Can I have Torchlight, please?
MarkoH01: Now I have seen everything :)

really? Was it, like, in a GOG giveaway or something?
Qwertw: really? Was it, like, in a GOG giveaway or something?
Yep, GOG gave the game away free a while back.
Qwertw: really? Was it, like, in a GOG giveaway or something?
GR00T: Yep, GOG gave the game away free a while back.
Ah! Too bad I wasn't here back then.