It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bela555: thanks zeogold and gixgox
i'm glad that i could be the experimental subject
You are welcome!
I always try to keep my guinea pigs happy and alive.
May I have STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl?
RiME seems like an interesting fun time to be had. Mind if I have a copy? :)

Thanks!
RedTechKnight: I would like to request this game.
zeogold: I'm afraid there actually aren't any current copies for it. The key Bela just spawned (given by gixgox) was...somehow the same exact key that's been popping up.

It looks like the games spawn a second usable key, but after the third, it glitches out and gives the SF88 one.
I see. No problem then, thanks anyway.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by RedTechKnight
Thanks Jungle_Falcon for the key and Zeogold for the giveaway! :)
I would like to request Rime as I don't plan to buy anything on this sale. :)
Post edited June 06, 2018 by Trid
Makotolia: May I request Age of Wonders?
zeogold: You were beaten to the punch, I'm afraid.
Whoops, I didn't notice. I got a bit busier recently and didn't make a double check. But since I finally got my own Master of Magic copy today, I don't really feel that bad XD
Makotolia: Whoops, I didn't notice. I got a bit busier recently and didn't make a double check. But since I finally got my own Master of Magic copy today, I don't really feel that bad XD
i love master of magic since it came out, so i simply had to buy it in this sale too :D
_mz_: i love master of magic since it came out, so i simply had to buy it in this sale too :D
A true holiday for us!
zeogold: Bio Menace (†) (Note: Key comes with a free autographed copy of Zeogold's last will and testament.)
May i ask for the free autographed copy of Zeogold's last will and testament? :D

ps: You can keep the game, i already own it. ;)

pps: Also a more serious reply, can i ask for a key for Frozen Synapse.
Makotolia: Whoops, I didn't notice. I got a bit busier recently and didn't make a double check. But since I finally got my own Master of Magic copy today, I don't really feel that bad XD
_mz_: i love master of magic since it came out, so i simply had to buy it in this sale too :D
Master of Magic is a terrific game! Just like Master of Orion is too.
Hey Zeo, if there're any codes left for Rime, may I request one? Thank you!
EDIT
Post edited June 05, 2018 by Domy85
May I have RiME?
if at all possumable could i be allowed to escape from the sun with a Sunless Sea?
i thank you in advance for considering my request