It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nicole28: Thank you gogtrial34987, for the gift!
You're very welcome! Aquaria is really a very lovely game; I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did. :)
tinyE: I can see you coming a mile away! :P
I was dictating a letter!

- - -

'Here's Biggles!'
Post edited March 15, 2018 by Lemon_Curry
Lemon_Curry: 'Here's Biggles!'
What is it, Algy?
Jungle_Falcon: May I have Biomenace, please?
zeogold: I...I never thought I'd see this day.
I'm not really sure what to do. You see, it's kind of a complicated situation. The kitten's already grown into a full-grown cat. To be more specific, it turns out it was actually a tiger, which the supplier did not inform us about, just saying that it was a "perfectly normal, regular kitten with an odd paint job". After years of being raised in solitude, it grew bitter and angered, bent on revenge upon humanity. It used the Ouija board to contact the ghost dog, which has now returned to deal out vengeance unto the earth as Rover, First Dog of the Apocalypse. Together, they've teamed up and will haunt whoever the current owner of the key for Bio Menace i-
....uh...what was I saying? Oh, I was talking about, uh, waffles or something. Sure are better than pancakes, aren't they? Yup, yup. Anyways, granted!

I think I also have a leftover key for Bio Menace....

I have even played my own copy O_o
MarkoH01: There is no reason at all. I can see both fine (without any tweaks).
toxicTom: SW is off the Index?
It is indeed.
MarkoH01: It is indeed.
Seems I missed that. Nice.
Enebias: Waaaaaaaaait... Biomenace is gone?

I must prepare for the Conjunction of Spheres. If you'll excuse me.
Lemon_Curry: 'I'm sorry to differ with you, sir, but Bio Menace is available. Bio Menace has always been available. I should know, sir. I've always been here.'
It might still be available for everyone but so far not in this giveaway anymore. For this to happen someone - i Mean anyone - would have to donate another key to this giveaway ... maybe we should just do this to drive zeo crazy for good :D
MarkoH01: It is indeed.
toxicTom: Seems I missed that. Nice.
https://www.schnittberichte.com/news.php?ID=11341

Thanks to Devolver Digital :D
Post edited March 15, 2018 by MarkoH01
2016... well it has been bad two years for me... much ta anyways.
toxicTom: 2016... well it has been bad two years for me... much ta anyways.
Hope your life is now a bit better then.
Lemon_Curry: 'I'm sorry to differ with you, sir, but Bio Menace is available. Bio Menace has always been available. I should know, sir. I've always been here.'
MarkoH01: It might still be available for everyone but so far not in this giveaway anymore.
I think you missed a very important quote within my post. ;)
MarkoH01: It might still be available for everyone but so far not in this giveaway anymore.
Lemon_Curry: I think you missed a very important quote within my post. ;)
I guess I simply just did not get it at all ... was this a quote from y movie or a game?
Lemon_Curry: I think you missed a very important quote within my post. ;)
MarkoH01: I guess I simply just did not get it at all ... was this a quote from y movie or a game?
You're looking at the wrong part. This is what I'm referring to:
zeogold: Eschalon: Book 1 (†) (Note: Key comes with a free copy of Bio Menace.)
MarkoH01: I guess I simply just did not get it at all ... was this a quote from y movie or a game?
Lemon_Curry: You're looking at the wrong part. This is what I'm referring to:
zeogold: Eschalon: Book 1 (†) (Note: Key comes with a free copy of Bio Menace.)
Lemon_Curry:
Oh, yes. I totally missed this. :)
Yes indeed, there is still another copy of Biomenace available in this GA but not directly. It wld hv 2 be obtained as a free gift when 1 request for Eschalon: Book I but thkfully this copy doen't come with any Ouija Borad, ghost dog, kitten/cat/tiger & wat not. Lol.

Anyway, still 1 congrats zeogold 4 finally managing 2 giveaway that darn game. It was sitting in the list 4 so long that i too wondered if any1 wld ever ask 4 it, haha.

Lastly, if i may i wld like 2 request 4 Hitman: Codename 47. I saw the movie Hitman: Agent 47 that was actually filmed in Singapore for much of the movie but nv played the game b4 so i'm interested 2 c any diff btw the game & the movie that the game is based on. ;p
I post a comment in case the post of tomyam80 was not seen.

And may I Ask for Icewind Dale Complete? :)
Post edited March 17, 2018 by Sjuan