It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: I'm not fully back up to snuff yet
Don't say "snuff" or you'll worry people.

Hope you're getting better. :)
zeogold: I'm not fully back up to snuff yet
drmike: Don't say "snuff" or you'll worry people.
Yeah, 'sniff' is definitely more appropriate.
Zeo is definitively still sick...
Post edited January 18, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
deleted
I got those crazy cold few years back. Just terrible. Take me two weeks plus to fully recover.
high rated
Updating the list of requests since zeo's last post again (requests/listed available after game title) and I would suggest that we consider this closed at this moment until he'll be back and in good shape, so no more requests until then. But that's just my take.

Flashfire42: Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey) (1/3)
BeatriceElysia: Divinity 2: Developer's Cut (1/1)
kmcoolice: Alan Wake (1/1)
SirLeedle: Clustertruck (1/1)
Falci: Arx Fatalis (1/1)
ikrananka: For The Glory: A Europa Universalis Game (1/1)
theslitherydeee: The Last Door: Collector's Edition (1/1)
ciemnogrodzianin: Noctropolis (1/1)
AWG43: Strike Commander (1/1)
SpartanSloth: Alan Wake (2/1) OR Clive Barker's Undying (1/1)
Point_Man: Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition (1/1)
the1robert: Neverwinter Nights Diamond (1/many?)
Andrey82: King's Bounty: Dark Side (1/1) OR Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest (1/1)
finkleroy: Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest (2/1)* OR Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut (1/1)
te_lanus: Privateer 2: The Darkening (1/1) OR Barony: Cursed Edition (1/1)

[* MoH was an alternate request the first time, so it may actually be 1/1 for finkleroy.]

Plus an apparently missed request from January 1 by Gerin for Seven Kingdoms 2 HD (1/1).

Hope I didn't miss anyone.
Post edited January 19, 2018 by Cavalary
Sorry to hear you're not well Zeo, get better soon.

Something to make you laugh:)
Attachments:
beep.jpg (488 Kb)
Post edited January 19, 2018 by Moonbeam
Cavalary: Updating the list of requests since zeo's last post again (requests/listed available after game title) and I would suggest that we consider this closed at this moment until he'll be back and in good shape, so no more requests until then. But that's just my take.
Thanks for doing this Cavalary +1
Cavalary: Hope I didn't miss anyone.
could you change my request to:

Privateer 2: The Darkening or Barony: Cursed Edition
te_lanus: could you change my request to:

Privateer 2: The Darkening or Barony: Cursed Edition
Sure.
Heya, if te_lanus would decide in the end for the Cursed Edition of Barony, I would love to ask for Privateer 2: The Darkening.

Thank you :)

Wishing all well to zeogold (get healthy soon!) and thanks for keeping up with the requests to Cavalary!
Hey, I would like to ask for Total Annihilation: Commander Pack :)
I'm guessing that Zeo took a look at the work waiting for him and suddenly felt worse.

Or he decided to retire. Or fake his own death.

Of course, those of us in the know are aware of his evil plan to take over GOG. I saw him shopping for a cat yesterday. Isn't that proof enough!?
zeogold: Level22 Gary’s Misadventures
Hello :)
First things first: I only noticed this type of thread today. I had no idea such selflesness existed. Now I know what to do with the keys for multiple repeated games I get, instead of letting them expire and be wasted.

Thanks for having such a thing exist.

Now, the giveaway.
If the game has not been taken, I'd like to ask for Level 22: Gary's Misadventures (quoted above).

Once more, thanks for creating (apparently, according to some of the comments here, resucitating is a more appropriate word) this thread and keeping it active.
Gede: I'm guessing that Zeo took a look at the work waiting for him and suddenly felt worse.

Or he decided to retire. Or fake his own death.

Of course, those of us in the know are aware of his evil plan to take over GOG. I saw him shopping for a cat yesterday. Isn't that proof enough!?
Zeo's been on the boards, he's just not as active as normal.
You saw him shopping for a cat? well who doesn't need a little pu.. err feline in their life?