It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

... no avatar change, but here's how we celebrate in Croatia...

- on Christmas Eve we make fritule - fried dough with raisins that resembles mini berliners.... on New Years Eve, we make hrostule - fried dough shaped like cookies - it's much different than fritule, different recepies and all...
One day before Christmas - which we call Badnjak - we eat no meat - fish is fine as substitute....
On 6 Decenmber, there's Saint Nicholas Day, I got presents then... on 13. December is Saint Lucy Day... on Saint Nicholas we put Chrismas wheat in some pot and wait for Saint Lucy Day - then you should have your plant all grown up... it's supposed to mean rich and happy New year....

Anyway, I'm in for King Arthur Collection...
Ghorpm: Bóg się rodzi (God is born) is considered to be the most important Polish Christmas carol ever. With non-trivial lyrics, high quality structure and good but easy to learn music. At one point it was even considered as a candidate for a national anthem. It sounds great with full orchestra, folk version or even pop version. So it can be both, very official but also sang at the family gatherings. I should also mention that it is included in Civilization V as a theme of Polish side.
PaterAlf: Thank you for the song and the interesting read with several links. You are definitely in.

Also thank you everybody else who participated so far and helps to share the Christmas spirit by changing the avatar or posting Christmas related things!
Let's add some instrumental versions:
trumpet
accordion
saxophone
Well, I think I'll pass after all. Had interest in seeing a game not go wanting for the holidays, but it's had a few other highly qualified entrants already. Glad to see it will go to a new home.

Although it's been said many times, many ways this one's an instrumental for the ages.
No avatar change, but thank you for the holiday spirit. Merry Christmas, everyone!
up

I want to be in please, for:

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia
Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia

Thank you so much for your generosity, PaterAlf. +1 ^_^
Not in, but changed for the Christmas spirit :)
Thanks and +1 for your generosity.
I participated last year and was one of the winners so I'm just bumping this thread.

Thank you again PaterAlf.
Im in for Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

my avatar was recently changed
So-o-o... When does the week ends? Just asking in case I missed it.

P.S. At least my avatar updated now.
LootHunter: So-o-o... When does the week ends? Just asking in case I missed it.

P.S. At least my avatar updated now.
I'm super busy at the moment. I will probably give away the first games tomorrow or on saturday.
Im in too ^^ (for This War of Mine or Broken Age)

Hab gerade deinen Post im deutschem Forum gelesen..klasse Idee und schöne Umsetzung :)
( i have just read your Post in the german forum..great idea and nice implementation)

leider sieht man meinen neuen Avatar wohl noch nicht
(Oh dear, my new Avantar isn`t visible yet)
Post edited December 08, 2017 by Teppicymon
Teppicymon: Hab gerade deinen Post im deutschem Forum gelesen..klasse Idee und schöne Umsetzung :)

Leider sieht man meinen neuen Avatar wohl noch nicht
Danke schön! Kann leider bis zu 24 Stunden dauern, bis der neue Avatar angezeigt wird. Man sieht ihn aber schon, wenn man mit dem Mauszeiger auf den Avatar geht (bei den User-Informationen).
PaterAlf: Danke schön! Kann leider bis zu 24 Stunden dauern, bis der neue Avatar angezeigt wird. Man sieht ihn aber schon, wenn man mit dem Mauszeiger auf den Avatar geht (bei den User-Informationen).
Dann ist er ja zumindest auf Umwegen sichtbar ^^
Im Chat ist er auch schon sichtbar. Wenn auch ein wenig in die breite gezogen

PaterAlf wrote the Avatar is visible if you move the mouse to the user-information and i answer him im glad that he can see my new incredible and fantastic avatar :) and in the chat the avatar is also visible but a little bit
pulled in the broad
Post edited December 08, 2017 by Teppicymon
Oh come on! That's not fair!

You need to translate for the idiots like me.