It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for giveaway! Avatar changed.

I'm in for:
The Wolf Among Us
NickZah: Thanks for giveaway! Avatar changed.

I'm in for:
The Wolf Among Us
i cant change mine why ?
ywzywz: i cant change mine why ?
Some avatars take a while to display the change, not sure why. It may have to do with the image's format (jpg or png), or it may be something different altogether. Your hairy chested bearded Santa though is trying to get down the chimney.
Your avatar is already changed. GOG needs a while to refresh.
NickZah: Thanks for giveaway! Avatar changed.

I'm in for:
The Wolf Among Us
Your avatar already changed, but not visible here, if I open your profile I can see it. So just need to wait.
Ghorpm: Bóg się rodzi (God is born) is considered to be the most important Polish Christmas carol ever. With non-trivial lyrics, high quality structure and good but easy to learn music. At one point it was even considered as a candidate for a national anthem. It sounds great with full orchestra, folk version or even pop version. So it can be both, very official but also sang at the family gatherings. I should also mention that it is included in Civilization V as a theme of Polish side.
Thank you for the song and the interesting read with several links. You are definitely in.

Also thank you everybody else who participated so far and helps to share the Christmas spirit by changing the avatar or posting Christmas related things!
Thanks for the giveaway
I'm in for:
StarCrawlers

I have changed my avatar and now is Befana, a woman who delivers gifts to children in Italy on Epiphany Eve. :-) I hope this post have this avatar and not the old one.
Avatar changed! I had to don a santa hat instead of my usual spartan armor, but hey, it's for christmas!

I'd like to be in for Alan Wake or This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition, please.

Thanks for doing the giveaway!
deleted
I'd like to be in for Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia please.

Thank you for this annual giveaway tradition PaterAlf :).
Hello. Nice givaway! Some really cool games.

I would like to enter for either:

1. Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia (since I've already have first one on Steam)

2. This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition (too bad that DLC not included though)

For solely that purpose I've changed my avatar into Rufus as Christmas Angel. ;)
Avatar changed (Saint Nicholas).

I'm in for: (in order of preference)

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
Blackwell Bundle
Resonance
Legends of Eisenwald
King Arthur Collection
StarCrawlers
Pirates! Gold Plus
Ok, my avatar has finally been updated.. it took hours O_o
Post edited December 03, 2017 by phaolo
Someone else really needed the hat more than i do and it also fits him better honestly. :)
Really hope he'll make it in time this year.
Attachments:
santa.jpg (185 Kb)
Dreaganos: Someone else really needed the hat more than i do and it also fits him better honestly. :)
Really hope he'll make it in time this year.
Very well done!