It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The giveaway is over! Thank you for participating and sharing the Chrismas spirit!

The same procedure as last year? The same procedure as every year!!!

Once again the next sunday is the first sunday in advent and Christmas isn't far away anymore. That means we should start to bring some holiday mood and festival spirit to the forum. So everybody should search for the Santa hats, reindeer costumes, Christmas trees, candles and winter decorations and change their avatar to something Christmas or winter related (for those of you who don't want to celebrate X-mas ).

If you do so, you'll have the chance to win one of the following games (all on GOG):

Dragonsphere (2x)
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (2x)
The Cat Lady
Megarace 1+2
TPB AFK: The Pirate Bay Away from Keyboard (Movie)
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Cosmonautica
Might and Magic 6-pack Limited Edition
Ultima Underworld 1+2 (2x)
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
Tropico Reloaded
Little Big Adventure 2
F/A-18E Super Hornet
Cyberia 2: Resurrection
The Legend of Kyrandia
The Legend of Kyrandia: Hand of Fate (Book Two)
The Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge (Book Three)
The Consortium: Master Edition
Might and Magic 7: For Blood and Honor
Might and Magic 8: Day of the Destroyer
Might and Magic 9

So please change your avatar and tell me which game(s) you are in for. Each week until Christmas the people whose avatar I like the most (yes, it's completely subjective) will get one of the games.

If you don't win something in the first week, you can change your avatar and try it again (or you can stay in with the same avatar). If you don't want one of the games, but still change your avatar, you can enter for someone else.

Have fun and a happy Christmas and winter season!

Winners:
Deponia - actapb
NEO Scavenger - fronzelneekburm
Pirates! Gold Plus - Tallima
Duke Nukem 1+2 - IXOXI
Resonance - supplementscene
A Boy and His Blob - RWarehall
Might and Magic 6-pack Limited Edition - ywzywz
Broken Age: The Complete Edition - Teppicymon
DROD 1+2+3 - ciemnogradzianin
This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition - truhlik
HuniePop - gixgox
Blackwell Bundle - Fairfox
Windforge - josh72718
Schein - Glaucos
Enclave - DreamedArtist
Alan Wake - tinyE
Mainlining - Ghorpm
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition - greeklover
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project - Yivrett
Master of Magic - Yyraexii
The Wolf Among Us - NickZah
This War of Mine - SpartanSloth
Tales of Maj'Eyal + DLC - Lifthrasil
Robin Hood - Pouyou-pouyou
Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator - amrit9037
Smugglers V - utobe
Sokobond - zeogold
Deponia 2 - 01kipper
Deponia 3 - gogamess
Duke Nukem 3D - Aramandur
Legends of Eisenwald - Kaesemeister
King Arthur - BeatriceElysia
Hard West - HypersomniacLive
StarCrawlers - maestroruffy
Two Worlds - DeadFishEye
Post edited January 02, 2018 by PaterAlf
Where is Alan Wake from?
tinyE: Where is Alan Wake from?
Bright Falls. :P

But if you want to know from which store the code is, these are all GOG codes.
PaterAlf: Bright Falls. :P

Has GOG ever had the original? I didn't know it was ever available. I have "AW American Nightmare" but not that.

If it is the real thing, I changed my avatar, which will take a while for GOG to implement, and would like to be in for that.

I think what tinyE meant was that some of the games on your list are not available on GOG any more.

I know that at least the following are gone:

Sokobond
Schein
Alan Wake
Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
Duke Nukem 1+2

So unless you have bought all the codes far in advance (some have been gone for quite a while) getting them now might be difficult.

tinyE: Has GOG ever had the original? I didn't know it was ever available. I have "AW American Nightmare" but not that.
It was removed from the store in May 2017. Not sure what the reason was, but I think it was because of an expired license for the ingame music.

tinyE: Has GOG ever had the original? I didn't know it was ever available. I have "AW American Nightmare" but not that.

If it is the real thing, I changed my avatar, which will take a while for GOG to implement, and would like to be in for that.
Yes, Alan Wake was here for quite some time.
PaterAlf: It was removed from the store in May 2017. Not sure what the reason was, but I think it was because of an expired license for the ingame music.
Correct.
Post edited December 01, 2017 by MarkoH01
Geralt_of_Rivia: I think what tinyE meant was that some of the games on your list are not available on GOG any more.

Sokobond
Schein
Alan Wake
Duke Nukem 1+2

So unless you have bought all the codes far in advance (some have been gone for quite a while) getting them now might be difficult.
Don't worry, I always buy codes for this giveaway throughout the whole year and so I already own the codes for these games.

American Nightmare is sort of a shorter spin-off/sequel, not the original.

GOG did have the original too (see screenshot) but had to remove it when the licence for the music used in the game expired. The game was also removed from Steam at the same time and isn't available anywhere anymore, AFAIK.
Attachments:
Geralt_of_Rivia: I think what tinyE meant was that some of the games on your list are not available on GOG any more.

Sokobond
Schein
Alan Wake
Duke Nukem 1+2

PaterAlf: Don't worry, I always buy codes for this giveaway throughout the whole year and so I already own the codes for these games.
Okay then to make a it official, I AM IN for the original Alan Wake. My zombie santa avatar should be visible in the forum sometime around next christmas if we're lucky. :P And sorry about sending the give away off on a tangent.
tinyE: My zombie santa avatar should be visible in the forum sometime around next christmas if we're lucky. :P
I can already see it when I hover over your avatar. :)
tinyE: Has GOG ever had the original? I didn't know it was ever available.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/alan_wake_american_nightmare_to_be_pulled_from_all_digital_stores_on_515/post21
(Always read the original post!)

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/special_sale_goodbye_alan_wake_f7161/page1

;)

By the way, regarding your current location: there can be only one.

Cool giveaway PaterAlf! :)
Post edited December 01, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Thanks for the giveaway. But not interested.
Post edited December 22, 2017 by kmcoolice
I'm in for Alan Wake!

P.S.: changed my avatar from a cute naked mole-rat to a cute naked mole-rat with a hat.
why is it everyone's avatar changes immediately but mine? :P