It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am in again, but since the game that I wanted doesn't is available anymore, I will be for Two Worlds.
Post edited December 19, 2017 by DeadFishEye
Just changed avatar again. It's pixelated Lada's picture.
Not in this time since received gift in previous round.
Thanks PaterAlf for spreading Christmas spirit..

//EDIT: It takes some time to change
Post edited December 19, 2017 by truhlik
Veni, veni, Emanuel! ♪♫♬
A few days before Xmas, here's my entry for Hard West.

I was considering Cosmonautica, but it seems that the game's seriously bugged, and no longer updated/supported.

@PaterAlf - have you played it?

Attached is the avatar for those not using BE.

Big cheers to the Cookie Monster for continuing his tradition of the seasonal avatar GA.
Attachments:
HypersomniacLive: A few days before Xmas, here's my entry for Hard West.

I was considering Cosmonautica, but it seems that the game's seriously bugged, and no longer updated/supported.

@PaterAlf - have you played it?

Attached is the avatar for those not using BE.

Big cheers to the Cookie Monster for continuing his tradition of the seasonal avatar GA.
Hi HypersomniacLive, I nominated you in the community giveaway thread, there are a lot of hard west keys available, but you have to change your settings so that zeogold can contact you:)
HypersomniacLive: @PaterAlf - have you played it?
Unfortunately I haven't played it yet. Heard some good things about it, but it seems when you are unlucky and the game doesn't work very well on your system you have bad luck, because the developers abandoned the game and there will be no more updates (which is very disappointing).

Think I will play it soon to form my own opinion.
PaterAlf: Unfortunately I haven't played it yet. Heard some good things about it, but it seems when you are unlucky and the game doesn't work very well on your system you have bad luck, because the developers abandoned the game and there will be no more updates (which is very disappointing).

Think I will play it soon to form my own opinion.
Where have you read about it depending on one's system specs? Is there a pattern? I went through the game forum (and reviews), and I didn't find anything, just general mention of the game being very buggy.

greeklover: Hi HypersomniacLive, I nominated you in the community giveaway thread, there are a lot of hard west keys available, but you have to change your settings so that zeogold can contact you:)
Cheers, though quite surprised, to be honest.
HypersomniacLive: Where have you read about it depending on one's system specs? Is there a pattern? I went through the game forum (and reviews), and I didn't find anything, just general mention of the game being very buggy.
I don't have any real sources, I just read that many people get crashes all the time, while others can play just fine most of the time. Don't think there is any real pattern (like a specific graphic card or somethingsimilar),so Iguess it's very buggy in general and you just might or might not be lucky when you'll give this game a try.
I presume this is still going?
I'm dang late, but if so, I just changed my avatar (big thanks to Fairfox for making it for me!) and would like to be in for Sokobond.
Either Jazz Jackrabbit 1 or 2 Collections, my only wishlist for this year <3
Giveaway is still running. I'm a little busy at the moment, but I will give away some games today or tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to everyone!
take your time sir and a belated merry christmas to eryones
high rated
It took a while, but here's the final list of winners:

Yyraexii - Master of Magic
NickZah - The Wolf Among Us
SpartanSloth - This War of Mine
Lifthrasil - Tales of Maj'Eyal + DLC
Pouyou-pouyou - Robin Hood
amrit9037 - Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
utobe - Smugglers V
zeogold - Sokobond
01kipper - Deponia 2
gogamess - Deponia 3
Aramandur - Duke Nukem 3D
Kaesemeister - Legends of Eisenwald
BeatriceElysia - King Arthur
HypersomniacLive - Hard West
maestroruffy - StarCrawlers
DeadFishEye - Two Worlds

Congratulations to the winners and thank you for participating to everyone. It was nice to see that many Christmas-/Winter-Avatars on the forum again. :)

I hope everybody had a great time. My best wishes for 2018!!!
Post edited December 28, 2017 by PaterAlf
utobe: I like this one:
Smugglers V + Smuggler's Guild + Smugglers V: Invasion + Smugglers V: Invasion - Warrior Within

do you like my avatar.
圣诞快乐
Hi utobe. Please add me as a friend or open your chat for everyone. I can't send you the code otherwise.
many thanks, PaterAlfit will be nice to enjoy Master of Magic
and a hearty conga rats to all other winners
hope y'all have a happy new years

Vyraexii signing out