It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: Time to give away some games again:

This War of Mine - truhlik
HuniePop - gixgox
Titan Quest - greeklover
Duke Nukem Manhattan Project - Yivrett
Mainlining - Ghorpm
Blackwell Bundle - Fairfox
Schein - Glaucos
Windforge - josh72718
Alan Wake - tinyE
Enclave - DreamedArtist

Congratulations to everyone and thank you for participating and sharing the Christmas spirit! I will send you the codes in some minutes.

For everybody who didn't win this week: I will add another copy of This War of Mine and also a copy of Hard West.
Hey titties quest:D thanks for the Christmas gift!
gixgox: bump-a-dee-bump
Not Jewish but happy hanukkah!
greeklover: Hey titties quest:D thanks for the Christmas gift!
You're welcome!
Thanks for promoting holiday spirit. This has been fun to look through. :)
Congrats to the winners! :)
Congratulations to the winners! I'll stay with my current avatar for the next week :)
Congrats to the winners! and thanks PeterAlf for keep doing this amazing giveaway every year!
Thanks PaterAlf for the fun and HuniePop.

And best wishes to all of you, for whatever seasonal event you are going to celebrate.
For you in the North: light some candles against the darkness.
For you in the South: don't forget the sun cream.
Have a good time.
Merry Christmas everyone! Already got "This War of Mine" and "Duke Nukem Manhattan".
Congratulations to the winners!
I'm keeping my christmas avatar and I'm still in for This War of Mine (from what I understand there is still one more key for that one right?)
SpartanSloth: Congratulations to the winners!
I'm keeping my christmas avatar and I'm still in for This War of Mine (from what I understand there is still one more key for that one right?)
Yes, there's one more code for This War of Mine. :)
SpartanSloth: Congratulations to the winners!
PaterAlf: Yes, there's one more code for This War of Mine. :)
Awesome, then I'm in for that one. Thanks for the info!
deleted
Congrats to the winners! I'll stay with my current avatar with Guybrush Threepwood and still in for The Wolf Among Us. :)
The best giveaway:)
Thanks for keeping this going PaterAlf.