It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals and Bundles up to 85% Off | Get LIMBO on GOG Connect!

Get your shopping carts in position and flex your clicking fingers: Black Friday has come to GOG.com early this year! For the next five days let the spirit of Black Friday guide you and take advantage of the special deals and bundles.

In total sync with the sale's signature palette, Playdead’s INSIDE and LIMBO are making their much-anticipated debut in the sale, with LIMBO at 80% off and also available on GOG Connect!

For those looking for something more colorful, thousands upon thousands of Cossacks 3 in brilliant outfits are proudly marching this way with their -10% banners held up high.

But traditionally, Black Friday is about the spectacular deals, so here are some of the highlights:

—Shadow Warrior 2 25% OFF
—Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition 50% OFF
—Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 75% OFF
—S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series up to 75% OFF
—Kerbal Space Program 40% OFF
—Grim Dawn 40% OFF
—Day of the Tentacle Remastered 33% OFF

Time to clear out those pesky wishlists!

The Black Friday specials last until Sunday, November 27, 10:59 PM UTC.
LIMBO will be available on GOG Connect until January 1, 10:59 PM UTC.
oldgameryeah: Were there no new BLACK FRIDAY SALE bundles added today or am I missing something.
IronArcturus: They were adding bundles in the past, but there are no new bundles today. I guess this is it?
I agree. Since they did not add anything on Friday, it is not likely that they will add anything on Saturday or Sunday.
Have had Bloodlines, Limbo and Grim Dawn in my cart for a few days....kinda torn....REALLY want Grim Dawn, but was hoping for a higher % off. Just wondering what the Winter/Xmas sale will hold. Not like I'll be playing it anytime soon, anyhow, with my chronological desires at times:)

Although, from what I read, and my long love of D1, D2 and the Eastern Sun mod, etc, if I start playing Grim Dawn, I may not stop for a very long time!

So, hesitating to complete my purchase.:( Well, have 30 hours or so to decide........
billybgame: Have had Bloodlines, Limbo and Grim Dawn in my cart for a few days....kinda torn....REALLY want Grim Dawn, but was hoping for a higher % off. Just wondering what the Winter/Xmas sale will hold. Not like I'll be playing it anytime soon, anyhow, with my chronological desires at times:)

Although, from what I read, and my long love of D1, D2 and the Eastern Sun mod, etc, if I start playing Grim Dawn, I may not stop for a very long time!

So, hesitating to complete my purchase.:( Well, have 30 hours or so to decide........
The other day someone in a GoG forum mentioned that "IsThereAnyDeal.com" is a good place to track current and historic game pricing. You enter the game title and the site provides current and prior pricing at a number of game sellers. If GoG is selling a game you want to buy, "IsThereAnyDeal.com" will provide the regular, current and historical lowest prices offered my GoG. The website will also provide the same pricing data from other game sellers. Having this information may help you decide whether to buy now or to wait. "IsThereAnyDeal.com" works best for games that have been around for a while.
oldgameryeah: [...] Since it's Saturday and Sunday, it is not likely that they will add anything on Saturday or Sunday.
More accurate. ;)
A particular game I want is priced at 28 EUR on GOG. It's 5 EUR on Steam. I really want to support GOG, but I am very tempted to make an exception right now.
Post edited March 18, 2018 by Neuronin
some GOG games not on sale....

...old games, usually on sales during sales,
even Steam is doing this

weird
Hmmm, kind of an underwhelming sale for me. I have a relatively extensive wishlist and there are only a handful of items on sale. And those aren't discounted enough to make me pull the trigger.

Nice to get Limbo through GOG Connect though. :)
Post edited November 26, 2016 by GR00T
GR00T: Hmmm, kind of an underwhelming sale for me. I have a relatively extensive wishlist and there are only a handful of items on sale. And those aren't discounted enough to make me pull the trigger.
I looked at it as a nice little "teaser" sale for the big one that's probably showing up in another week or so, so I was actually relieved nothing jumped out at me.

But there are some solid "big" recent games (and a few nice deals and solid standbys) for people that were looking for that initial discount before they dove in.

Long story short (too late! ;) ) I'm hoping to knock a few off my wishlist soon too!
Ixamyakxim: I looked at it as a nice little "teaser" sale for the big one that's probably showing up in another week or so, so I was actually relieved nothing jumped out at me.
Actually, a good way to look at it. And don't get me wrong - I'm not really complaining. I have far too many games in the backlog already that I certainly don't need to buy more. So GOG did me a big favor on this one, I guess! :P
GR00T: Hmmm, kind of an underwhelming sale for me. I have a relatively extensive wishlist and there are only a handful of items on sale. And those aren't discounted enough to make me pull the trigger.
Ixamyakxim: I looked at it as a nice little "teaser" sale for the big one that's probably showing up in another week or so, so I was actually relieved nothing jumped out at me.
I thought that the Art Deco banner meant Bioshock might be on the horizon. But I guess Rapture will have to wait for another day...
So, no deals on the witcher this time.. no good... not at all
GR00T: So GOG did me a big favor on this one, I guess! :P
LOL this was my exact thought as well. I'm hoping to "go a little wild" during the Winter Sale (assuming the game or three I want show up!) and was glad this wasn't a distraction from that!

IronArcturus: I thought that the Art Deco banner meant Bioshock might be on the horizon. But I guess Rapture will have to wait for another day...
You know for the life of me I don't remember the style of lettering / etc in Bioshock but you're not the first person I heard mention that the header reminded them of it.

The Gwent people also seemed to think it implied a Nilfgardian (spelling?) deck for similar reasons (lettering / style / symbols of that empire in The Witcher).
Slurping noises, like someone sucking some liquid. I wonder what it could be.
Is anyone else having checkout problems? I have NEVER seen this here before, but when trying to check out, after you click to do so and it tries to link to Paypal for payment, it just sits and spins. I refreshed it a few times and the last time it sat and spun for over a half hour!!!!

With around 2 hours to go on these deals, not good!

Edit: Disregard, I guess...not sure if it was my laptop, but went and tried on my newish desktop and it let me check out.
Post edited November 27, 2016 by billybgame
billybgame: Is anyone else having checkout problems? I have NEVER seen this here before, but when trying to check out, after you click to do so and it tries to link to Paypal for payment, it just sits and spins. I refreshed it a few times and the last time it sat and spun for over a half hour!!!!

With around 2 hours to go on these deals, not good!
Just bought Darkest Dungeon, didn't have any issues. I bought it through Galaxy, if it makes any difference.