It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals and Bundles up to 85% Off | Get LIMBO on GOG Connect!

Get your shopping carts in position and flex your clicking fingers: Black Friday has come to GOG.com early this year! For the next five days let the spirit of Black Friday guide you and take advantage of the special deals and bundles.

In total sync with the sale's signature palette, Playdead’s INSIDE and LIMBO are making their much-anticipated debut in the sale, with LIMBO at 80% off and also available on GOG Connect!

For those looking for something more colorful, thousands upon thousands of Cossacks 3 in brilliant outfits are proudly marching this way with their -10% banners held up high.

But traditionally, Black Friday is about the spectacular deals, so here are some of the highlights:

—Shadow Warrior 2 25% OFF
—Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition 50% OFF
—Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 75% OFF
—S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series up to 75% OFF
—Kerbal Space Program 40% OFF
—Grim Dawn 40% OFF
—Day of the Tentacle Remastered 33% OFF

Time to clear out those pesky wishlists!

The Black Friday specials last until Sunday, November 27, 10:59 PM UTC.
LIMBO will be available on GOG Connect until January 1, 10:59 PM UTC.
STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP!!!!
Some nice deals and bundles. But the thing that makes me really happy is that Limbo is finally here.
PookaMustard: Gosh darn it GOG, you refuse to ever stop giving! Thanks to you, I've got LIMBO on Steam, Humble Bundle and now GOG. I can't describe my love towards you anymore, not without words.

And you top it off with one game that had freaking Denuvo on it before you brought it here. Good job GOG!
It's our pleasure :)

And thank YOU!
Nothing interesting for me (that i dont already own anyway) , but that black friday banner sure looks classy. I like it!
Limbo's not showing up on my GOG Connect as eligible even though it's in my Steam Library. Does it have anything to do with it being a free copy from when the devs gave it away on Steam recently?
timmy010: want trine 3, too expensive even with complete your bundle.

want day of the tentacle. it's never been more than 33% off yet, shame.
It has been 50% off at least once. I bought it with 50% discount on October 1.
Nice deals but I haven´t recovered "The monstrous Fall sale" yet. Too unfinished games in my game library!
Darkest Dungeon completionist edition is discounted. Nice.
mecharma: Can we please STOP and talk about how AWESOME the sale is looking?

I LOVE IT!
The look of sale's banner is awsome...But still you haven't beaten neons in Back to the School Sales years ago..:-P
high rated
mecharma: Can we please STOP and talk about how AWESOME the sale is looking?

I LOVE IT!
Really good looking i must say -- excellent use of background, fonts & colors, very classy! Kudos once again to your designer. :)

And for anyone interested in the dark background (makes for a nice wallpaper), here you are:

@1920
@1680
@1366
@800
@480 <- great for smartphones etc.
Just how grindy is Darkest Dungeon?
Wow, interesting. Never saw that coming. Thanks GOG and publishers!
Black Tuesday, so it is ... :)
Vythonaut: Really good looking i must say -- excellent use of background, fonts & colors, very classy! Kudos once again to your designer. :)

And for anyone interested in the dark background (makes for a nice wallpaper), here you are ...
Thanks for the wallpapers :)
Post edited November 22, 2016 by op2play
NuffCatnip: Just how grindy is Darkest Dungeon?
I think it's fair to say it's basically 2D-Dark Souls. (Except that you have a party, etc.) Whether you think that's a good thing or a bad thing is down to personal preference.
Vampire The MAsquerade FINALLY at -75%! Sold!

Oh and Inside too because why not and not regionally priced apparently!

ps: and free Limbo too then!
Post edited November 22, 2016 by Zoidberg
Oh, nice sale :)
Time to buy Pajama Sam ! :D I wanted to try them for a long time !
And well, I'll take Limbo too : I never played it but I heard so many good things about it... And this is a very nice discount.

And I really love the look of the front page, very nice work :)