It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals and Bundles up to 85% Off | Get LIMBO on GOG Connect!

Get your shopping carts in position and flex your clicking fingers: Black Friday has come to GOG.com early this year! For the next five days let the spirit of Black Friday guide you and take advantage of the special deals and bundles.

In total sync with the sale's signature palette, Playdead’s INSIDE and LIMBO are making their much-anticipated debut in the sale, with LIMBO at 80% off and also available on GOG Connect!

For those looking for something more colorful, thousands upon thousands of Cossacks 3 in brilliant outfits are proudly marching this way with their -10% banners held up high.

But traditionally, Black Friday is about the spectacular deals, so here are some of the highlights:

—Shadow Warrior 2 25% OFF
—Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition 50% OFF
—Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 75% OFF
—S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series up to 75% OFF
—Kerbal Space Program 40% OFF
—Grim Dawn 40% OFF
—Day of the Tentacle Remastered 33% OFF

Time to clear out those pesky wishlists!

The Black Friday specials last until Sunday, November 27, 10:59 PM UTC.
LIMBO will be available on GOG Connect until January 1, 10:59 PM UTC.
viperfdl: Hmmm.
Shall I be a complete prick and mention which game is on the German index that gog.com is selling in a bundle without regionlock...
Please do, I'm very curious.
viperfdl: Hmmm.
Shall I be a complete prick and mention which game is on the German index that gog.com is selling in a bundle without regionlock...
tarasis: Please do, I'm very curious.
Nah, no need to do this in public. You've got a PM from me.
How is that Offworld Trading Company game? Is it just an RTS?
As far as I know it is not per se. There is no combat it is an economic strategy game.
Why is We Are the Dwarves discounted 81% on Humble and only like 66% here...?
IronArcturus:
Glad you got an answer about Bloodlines! Sorry I didn't test it out for you myself I didn't see it until much later...

because of days and days of cleaning + cooking. Now after a full house I'm all alone with GoG and a kitchen full of dishes - funny how that works.
Just stopping by to remind everyone that the Steam edition of the Community Giveaway currently has a few copies of LIMBO that can be redeemed through Connect for a GOG version.
tarasis: Please do, I'm very curious.
DukeNukemForever: Nah, no need to do this in public. You've got a PM from me.
Cheers!
Slightly sad that The Witcher 3 GOTY isn't on sale during this sale (I know it was in the last one) when it is on Steam. Hopefully it will be in the end of year / new year sale.
Were there no new BLACK FRIDAY SALE bundles added today or am I missing something.
Post edited November 25, 2016 by oldgameryeah
oldgameryeah: Were there no new BLACK FRIDAY SALE bundles added today or am I missing something.
They were adding bundles in the past, but there are no new bundles today. I guess this is it?
IronArcturus: They were adding bundles in the past, but there are no new bundles today. I guess this is it?
Yeah, pretty ironic that on the actual Friday, nothing happens at all.
Lucumo: Yeah, pretty ironic that on the actual Friday, nothing happens at all.
I mean, you could have held off on making any purchases, then stood in front of your computer beginning at 3 AM, with all the windows / doors in your house open to simulate being outdoors.

Then beat up your cat and dog in an attempt to buy the games in your cart immediately at 8AM.

At least according to the news, that's what happens here during Black Friday sales.
Lucumo: Yeah, pretty ironic that on the actual Friday, nothing happens at all.
Ixamyakxim: I mean, you could have held off on making any purchases, then stood in front of your computer beginning at 3 AM, with all the windows / doors in your house open to simulate being outdoors.

Then beat up your cat and dog in an attempt to buy the games in your cart immediately at 8AM.

At least according to the news, that's what happens here during Black Friday sales.
Hahaha!
Black Friday? Bah.

Black Saturday is da shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HymfdPeYxEo