It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals and Bundles up to 85% Off | Get LIMBO on GOG Connect!

Get your shopping carts in position and flex your clicking fingers: Black Friday has come to GOG.com early this year! For the next five days let the spirit of Black Friday guide you and take advantage of the special deals and bundles.

In total sync with the sale's signature palette, Playdead’s INSIDE and LIMBO are making their much-anticipated debut in the sale, with LIMBO at 80% off and also available on GOG Connect!

For those looking for something more colorful, thousands upon thousands of Cossacks 3 in brilliant outfits are proudly marching this way with their -10% banners held up high.

But traditionally, Black Friday is about the spectacular deals, so here are some of the highlights:

—Shadow Warrior 2 25% OFF
—Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition 50% OFF
—Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 75% OFF
—S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series up to 75% OFF
—Kerbal Space Program 40% OFF
—Grim Dawn 40% OFF
—Day of the Tentacle Remastered 33% OFF

Time to clear out those pesky wishlists!

The Black Friday specials last until Sunday, November 27, 10:59 PM UTC.
LIMBO will be available on GOG Connect until January 1, 10:59 PM UTC.
would have been nice to put the Neptunia DLC on sale along with the base game.

we don't get the rest of series here, seemingly don't get the Deluxe Edition update either - at least try to sell the stuff that is here :/

meanwhile the DLC pack is on sale in the humble store ...
no mans sky on discount!? i dont get the joke!
Post edited November 23, 2016 by apehater
IronArcturus: That's good to know. Also, do you know if Bloodlines had a windowed mode?
Yes it has; run the game with -sw parameter.

IronArcturus: Does it work with multiple monitors?
No, it doesn't.
ReynardFox: Oh, interesting. Some new numbering scheme on the way perhaps?
HypersomniacLive: GOG's been doing what looks a lot like experimenting for some time now (has been noted a few times in the "What did just update" thread), and currently the numbering scheme is all over the place.
Oh, so the crazy versioning system has expanded to Windows files as well? I still haven't spotted in any of my Linux games, but I'm afraid it's only a matter of time... :\
IronArcturus: That's good to know. Also, do you know if Bloodlines had a windowed mode?
Vythonaut: Yes it has; run the game with -sw parameter.

IronArcturus: Does it work with multiple monitors?
Vythonaut: No, it doesn't.
Well that's good that it has a windowed command. But do you know if the game will still run on a system with multiple monitors but just on one screen?
No Man's Sky is being nominated for an award:

http://tinyurl.com/jfddy46

'Best multiplayer experience' has my vote.
edit: Since I still have my account I just made 'Best Advertising Of All Time'.
Post edited November 24, 2016 by micktiegs_8
Vythonaut: Yes it has; run the game with -sw parameter.

No, it doesn't.
IronArcturus: Well that's good that it has a windowed command. But do you know if the game will still run on a system with multiple monitors but just on one screen?
Heya,

I did some digging online and it seems to suggest it can work but only really on a single screen. Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be a 100% success rate of running the game on a multiple monitor setup even if the game is only on the one screen.

I only have the one monitor at home so I can't be much use in testing this for you, sorry. Good luck with it though, the game is pretty fun especially with all the enhancements that the community have put into it.
Hmmm.
Shall I be a complete prick and mention which game is on the German index that gog.com is selling in a bundle without regionlock...
Bah. It's just not a Black Friday sale if there isn't at least one old lady being trampled.
IronArcturus: Well that's good that it has a windowed command. But do you know if the game will still run on a system with multiple monitors but just on one screen?
Since you'll be playing in windowed mode, you just need to set the window as large as your screen's size, right? If you have issues with the mouse, you can restrict it to your primary monitor by using MouseJail. Just buy the game and if it doesn't work for you for any reason, just connect and use only one monitor for a while. I don't think it's too much of a hassle anyway.
Hey, they did add two additional bundles today.
Maxvorstadt: Hey, they did add two additional bundles today.
Nope. It was yesterday.
No bundles today.
Maxvorstadt: Hey, they did add two additional bundles today.
ciemnogrodzianin: Nope. It was yesterday.
No bundles today.
Ah, I didn`t see them yesterday. :-D
muntdefems: Oh, so the crazy versioning system has expanded to Windows files as well? I still haven't spotted in any of my Linux games, but I'm afraid it's only a matter of time... :\
IIRC (don't have the info at hand), LIMBO is not the first game with a deviating Windows version number.
viperfdl: Hmmm.
Shall I be a complete prick and mention which game is on the German index that gog.com is selling in a bundle without regionlock...
Pajama Sam is indexed for a good reason...