It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals and Bundles up to 85% Off | Get LIMBO on GOG Connect!

Get your shopping carts in position and flex your clicking fingers: Black Friday has come to GOG.com early this year! For the next five days let the spirit of Black Friday guide you and take advantage of the special deals and bundles.

In total sync with the sale's signature palette, Playdead’s INSIDE and LIMBO are making their much-anticipated debut in the sale, with LIMBO at 80% off and also available on GOG Connect!

For those looking for something more colorful, thousands upon thousands of Cossacks 3 in brilliant outfits are proudly marching this way with their -10% banners held up high.

But traditionally, Black Friday is about the spectacular deals, so here are some of the highlights:

—Shadow Warrior 2 25% OFF
—Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition 50% OFF
—Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 75% OFF
—S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series up to 75% OFF
—Kerbal Space Program 40% OFF
—Grim Dawn 40% OFF
—Day of the Tentacle Remastered 33% OFF

Time to clear out those pesky wishlists!

The Black Friday specials last until Sunday, November 27, 10:59 PM UTC.
LIMBO will be available on GOG Connect until January 1, 10:59 PM UTC.
IronArcturus: Has anyone played Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines without having played the first game? Is there a background story?
It has been a very long time since I played them both but they didn't have a related story if I remember rightly. You should be fine jumping straight into Bloodlines.
Leroux: I think they were taking for granted that by now everyone knows what "Connect" means, since all us old farts on the forums do, but of course they shouldn't do that if they're trying to get new customers on board.
Yesterday it said 'Free Game with gog connect' at the top of the front page, now it has been changed to the more informative 'LIMBO now available on GOG Connect'.
It would help if your CAD prices matched those on Steam. Darkest Dungeon is $6 less on steam before discounts
IronArcturus: Has anyone played Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines without having played the first game? Is there a background story?
BoBFiSh: It has been a very long time since I played them both but they didn't have a related story if I remember rightly. You should be fine jumping straight into Bloodlines.
That's good to know. Also, do you know if Bloodlines had a windowed mode?
Completely separate stories.

Both very good
BoBFiSh: It has been a very long time since I played them both but they didn't have a related story if I remember rightly. You should be fine jumping straight into Bloodlines.
IronArcturus: That's good to know. Also, do you know if Bloodlines had a windowed mode?
installing now, tell you in a few minutes
Post edited November 23, 2016 by mechmouse
Martian12: I don't remember Requiem: Avenging Angel being part of the sale yesterday, although I could always be wrong/blind/crazy.
Requiem: Avenging Angel is part of the Retroism bundle, which debuted yesterday.
IronArcturus: That's good to know. Also, do you know if Bloodlines had a windowed mode?
I'm not BoBFiSh, but I can tell you that it appears to do so. Append the argument "-sw" to the VTM Bloodlines Shortcut to activate it. See [url=http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masquerade_-_Bloodlines#Video_settings]this link[/url] for more info. I'm not able to confirm how well the game works with it though.
I can confirm, no native windowed mode

Though the game is played first person, so full screen would be (in my opinion) better anyway.
Post edited November 23, 2016 by mechmouse
low rated
Whoa, Limbo is an amazingly shitty game. Hold "move" and "action" to drag trap behind you. Release "action" to get instadismembered by the trap you were dragging. Repeat until the game randomly decides to relent. "Ooh so evocative." Utter fucking trash. Fuck "indie classics" with a rusty switchblade all the way. I'd much rather listen to an inept lecturer half-assing their way through the basics of linear algebra.
mechmouse: I can confirm, no native windowed mode

Though the game is played first person, so full screen would be (in my opinion) better anyway.
Does it work with multiple monitors?
mechmouse: I can confirm, no native windowed mode

IronArcturus: Does it work with multiple monitors?
not something I can easily test.

At a guess, It will either span across all monitors using them as one rendering surface, or just use the primary monitor
No Man's Sky has been added, only 40%, but still a surprise addition.
IAmSinistar: I bought the game and the download is setup_limbo_gog-1_(7672).exe, which does indeed deviate from the usual GOG naming conventions.
ReynardFox: Oh, interesting. Some new numbering scheme on the way perhaps?
"Medal of Honor - Pacific Assault" has the same different scheme going. Why? No Idea. Maybe they forgot to rename the original source file before adding it to the server.
ReynardFox: Oh, interesting. Some new numbering scheme on the way perhaps?
GOG's been doing what looks a lot like experimenting for some time now (has been noted a few times in the "What did just update" thread), and currently the numbering scheme is all over the place.
NuffCatnip: May I ask, why do so many believe the Bioshock games will release on gog?
IAmSinistar: Mostly because the first one has been available DRM-free on Humble for a while now. Makes sense that if they are willing to allow it there, they should allow it here.
That would be great if Bioshock could finally make it to GOG! The Art Deco style of this sale is very interesting... :P