It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals and Bundles up to 85% Off | Get LIMBO on GOG Connect!

Get your shopping carts in position and flex your clicking fingers: Black Friday has come to GOG.com early this year! For the next five days let the spirit of Black Friday guide you and take advantage of the special deals and bundles.

In total sync with the sale's signature palette, Playdead’s INSIDE and LIMBO are making their much-anticipated debut in the sale, with LIMBO at 80% off and also available on GOG Connect!

For those looking for something more colorful, thousands upon thousands of Cossacks 3 in brilliant outfits are proudly marching this way with their -10% banners held up high.

But traditionally, Black Friday is about the spectacular deals, so here are some of the highlights:

—Shadow Warrior 2 25% OFF
—Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition 50% OFF
—Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 75% OFF
—S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series up to 75% OFF
—Kerbal Space Program 40% OFF
—Grim Dawn 40% OFF
—Day of the Tentacle Remastered 33% OFF

Time to clear out those pesky wishlists!

The Black Friday specials last until Sunday, November 27, 10:59 PM UTC.
LIMBO will be available on GOG Connect until January 1, 10:59 PM UTC.
This would be a great time to get Requiem: Avenging Angel.

If I had a freakin' job! T_T

EDIT: STARMAKER took the liberty of gifting me the game. ^_^ Amazing! :D :D :D Made me so happy!
Post edited November 23, 2016 by Falci
Will there be new bundles for the next few days or should I just pull the trigger now?
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines, you are mine, finally. On top of my backlog you go.
I'll play you right after I finish the Shadow Tactics Demo and Heroes 3 SOD Campaign.
Post edited November 23, 2016 by GabiMoro
Ixamyakxim: Well I'm safe until the Winter Sale ...

... but seriously $5 for Vampire Bloodlines is just silly. Anyone on the fence should grab it ASAP!
IronArcturus: Do you know if the game has a windowed mode?
Yes it does!
Faithful: Personally a bit bummed about Limbo free for GOG Connect. What about others like myself that refuse to use Steam because of the DRM? I buy DRM free games here because I like supporting DRM free gaming, and gog.

Giving a free game for those that chose to use Steam is fine, but it would have been nice to show a bit of love toward those that prefer to stick with gog and be totally DRM free without using Steam.

Thanks for hearing me out.
You, my good sir, deserve a nice and warm standing ovation. So Bra-vo! *claps*

PS: This is my first time using the Forums...but I felt the need to give you some recognition for your very brave & wise words. ;)
Post edited November 23, 2016 by Orpheus-GOG
Thehotdogman: Right, cause my logic is thus; 'get Limbo free with GOG Connect', sure, okay, i connect my two accounts, they give me Limbo as incentive. But it actually meant, connect your two accounts, port over any of these eligible games, of which, Limbo is one of them. So, there's no actual incentive here. It's just doing what it's supposed to be doing--porting over eligible games from one account to another. Unless, of course, there's some kind of fee to port them over. I didn't look too hard at the nitty gritty details of this whole thing. In which case, the 'get Limbo free from GOG Connect' would mean they would port over Limbo--that you won on Steam--for free, and everything else for some kind of fee?
Well, yes, Connect is simply doing what it's supposed to be doing, it's still sort of an incentive - since games can only be "acquired" via Connect for a limited time. I guess Gog assumed that a lot of people already owned Limbo on Steam (and I think they are correct). But yeah, I see how people could get confused, particularly if they haven't used connect before ;)
Finally got Bloodlines. And figured that discount on Requiem was acceptable.

This is mildly spoiled by the fact that GOG lags behind in the Linux department once again - looking at you, Limbo.
Faithful: Personally a bit bummed about Limbo free for GOG Connect. What about others like myself that refuse to use Steam because of the DRM? I buy DRM free games here because I like supporting DRM free gaming, and gog.

Giving a free game for those that chose to use Steam is fine, but it would have been nice to show a bit of love toward those that prefer to stick with gog and be totally DRM free without using Steam.

As someone who has an account on Steam and GOG, I've never used to Connect. For those games that I'd prefer to own here, I just rebuy them. If you (think you'll) enjoy the game, support the developers.

So true. 100% agreed.
To be honest, the whole mix-up with the Black Friday wording of the Limbo 'offer' (sic) is a little concerning.

At best it is a poorly worded headline that has the clear opportunity to mislead in it's intention. It should actually state - Link your steam account to connect AND IF you already own Limbo on Steam it will be added to your GoG library at no extra cost...........but that doesn't really achieve their outcome of getting steam data from gog registered users does it.

So at worst it's actually a cynical 'click bait' attempt at trying to mislead gog members to share and link up their steam accounts in the belief that they will be rewarded with a free game; I quote "Get LIMBO for free with GOG Connect". Very poor show GoG.
*not complaing* Hi GOG; won't the deals and bundles... recicle a bit?!
I mean... more THIRTEEN BLOODY HOURS?! :P
vicklemos: THIRTEEN BLOODY HOURS?! :P
The sale started about 23 hours ago. Normally in about an hour new deals will be revealed.
I think the extra hours are there just for the sale to end on Sunday to Monday (at midnight in Poland).
I am far from demanding anything from developers, but if they gave LIMBO for free to Steam and HumbleBundle users, it seems to me a little unfair to ask GOG users for money. It would be nice to give it for free here as well.
flanner: pls, how is sanitarium? something like little big adventure?

is the amount of games in this promo final, or will another games be added?

how the prewious two questions should be written in correct english? :)
park_84: I'd say that LBA is more action-oriented than Sanitarium, the latter is actually a PnC adventure which happens to include like 2 or 3 minigames/puzzles focused to action. Anyway it's a good game, I would recommend it.
Godfather101: Yeah, i would like to know too if there are more Games coming the next days or if that promo is final.
op2play: They wrote it is final. Look at post No. 10 by mecharma.
thank you for responses to my questions! (excludidng the third one:)
Post edited November 23, 2016 by flanner
vicklemos: THIRTEEN BLOODY HOURS?! :P
vanchann: The sale started about 23 hours ago. Normally in about an hour new deals will be revealed.
I think the extra hours are there just for the sale to end on Sunday to Monday (at midnight in Poland).
JK!
Pal, thanks for the heads up! ;P